BHQ Player of Round Seventeen

Who is your player of Round Seventeen? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have liked to give Mam a point for some of his backing up and that try was real x-factor stuff, but the way he handled Su'a in defence put a real smile on my old kipper. He's quietly mapping out his future to forwards that he is not the half to run at. I mean that surface to air missile (SAM) attack he put on last week was sensational. I'm sure the journos missed a Mam the SAM headline there.
How good is it to always see Mam in support on the break.

So often in the past we would get a break and there'd be no one there in support to finish off the try... Mam always seems to be there which is a great trait to have... he's already got several tries by being in support

So often in the past we would get a break and there'd be no one there in support to finish off the try... Mam always seems to be there which is a great trait to have... he's already got several tries by being in support
Yeh, he is a real Johnny on the spot half. Can't wait to see if he forms an understanding with Paddy as they'll be a great duo to watch.

While he was ok, there’s no way Kennedy was in our top three. There was at least 8 players who did far more than him.

It’s part of why I keep saying there is quite a bit of JT in him. You watch when the ball is around him either side, attack or defense. He is watching and responding faster than anyone else out there. He’s going to be elite.

Voting is closed and with a total of 41 votes (74.5%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 17 is Kobe Hetherington.

NRLRound17MOTMKobeHetherington

Delouise Hoeter coming second with 31 votes (56.4%), and Zac Hosking coming third with 25 votes (45.5%)

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 17

NRL2022POTYRound17

Haas still getting no points since announcing he wanted a release. Coincidence? I think not!

/s

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • theshed
  • pennywisealfie
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.