BHQ Player of Round Three

Who is your player of Round Three? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Sunday's match against North Queensland Cowboys and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

i don't know shrug GIF by Spear Education

A single vote for Herbie, the rest can get fucked this week.

Herbie - showing his class at last. Unlike Kotoni, he's a complete footballer at the moment
Patrick - getting better every week. Makes good metres nearly every run.
Payne - Always gives 110% unlike a lot of others in this rabble

3 Carrigan
2 Oates
1 Herbie

There is some serious witchcraft going on if Pat doesnt take this round. There will have to be a conspiracy against him because of his good looks.

3 Carrigan
2 Oates
1 Herbie

There is some serious witchcraft going on if Pat doesnt take this round. There will have to be a conspiracy against him because of his good looks.
I thought it was his worst game of the 3. Still decent though.

I think he was better than last week, especially considering he was left on for so long. Apart from that one wayward offload i think he was good again.
It’s not so much his fault as it is a coaching thing but his ball playing is pretty average and I think he shouldn’t be playing that role if his passing isn’t up to it. Made our attack very clunky at times.

Broncos

3. Patty
2. Herbie
1. Haas

Cowboys:

3. Nanai
2. Staggs
1. Turpin

honourable mention: Gee

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • The Boss
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.