BHQ Player of Round Twenty-One

Who is your player of Round Twenty-One? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve had time to sleep on it and I’m changing my vote, Capes is stripped of his points. He missed 10 tackles which is unforgivable for a forward leader. He only made 20.

Ezra gets his point for being lively and not terrible.
Fair call, but Kurt is keeping my point for scoring a try. Our attack looked utterly cockless last night. Tries mattered.

Adam Reynolds must be due a good game soon.

I’m in agreement, though I’m giving it to Jensen. He was pretty good but just overlooked a bit again.
While I didn't give Jensen any points, he's totally flying under the radar.
I don't know what to make of Jensen. He's supposed to be nothing particularly special, but he was better than Payne, and he's supposed to be the greatest front rower in the history of the game. Props hurt what's left of my brain.

More people need to vote for Oates.

He at least has stats that would look good.

More people need to vote for Oates.

He at least has stats that would look good.
He's three points behind Flegs in the voting who was easily the best.

Oates had 1-2 soft "dicks for hands" errors inside our half ... just because he scored two tries doesn't mean he was the best on field

Oates had 1-2 soft "dicks for hands" errors inside our half ... just because he scored two tries doesn't mean he was the best on field

Nope, but his stats look better on the graphic. Flegler's not so much..

Nope, but his stats look better on the graphic. Flegler's not so much..
I mean we played like shit... anyone's stats on the graphic are going to look garbage in that kind of game

Voting is closed and with a total of 37 votes (94.9%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 21 is Thomas Flegler.

I'm not doing a graphic this week, because his stats are shit and there are no photos of him in action against the Roosters. I think I might have to do another design.

Corey Oates coming second with 34 votes (87.2%), and Corey Jensen coming third with 10 votes (25.6%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 21

NRL2022POTYRound21

Active Now

• Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.