VOTE BHQ Player of Round Two

Who is your player of Round One? (Pick 3)

• David Mead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Milford

• Brodie Croft

• Thomas Flegler

• Alex Glenn

• Patrick Carrigan

• John Asiata

• Rhys Kennedy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But those are the things are good captain would do. I literally said in my post he wasn't a good captain and he is lucky to be in first grade. That said, I do think he is doing his best and I won't fault him for that. He needs help because like it or not, he is the captain because there are literally no other options, that tells you everything. He isn't a good captain and he has no one to help him become one.
You don’t need to be a good captain to do any of the things I listed, any moderately experienced player could do those things.

Reality is, he is getting paid to be the captain of the biggest RL club in the world, there is no room for sentiment and sympathy. Do better and if you can’t, **** off somewhere else or retire.

Honestly, Riki looked infinitely more like the captain tonight and he hasn’t even played 10 games of first grade.

3) Riki
2) TPJ
I can't come up with a third player.

nui, tpj and coates.

riki unlucky.

Riki, TPJ, Bullemor. Bullemor will be demanding a starting spot as early as next year

Congratulations Jordan Riki: you are the strongest link!

HBHQ Best 2a

LEADERBOARD AS OF ROUND 2

Jake Turpin
69​
Tevita Pangai Junior
51​
Jordan Riki
50​
Anthony Milford
40​
Tesi Niu
34​
Herbie Farnworth
33​
David Mead
27​
Xavier Coates
13​
Jamayne Isaako
10​
Ethan Bullemor
4​
Ben Te'o
3​
Patrick Carrigan
2​
John Asiata
2​
Brodie Croft
1​

Last edited:
Congratulations Jordan Riki: you are the strongest link!

LEADERBOARD AS OF ROUND 2

Jake Turpin
69​
Tevita Pangai Junior
51​
Jordan Riki
50​
Anthony Milford
40​
Tesi Niu
34​
Herbie Farnworth
33​
David Mead
27​
Xavier Coates
13​
Jamayne Isaako
10​
Ethan Bullemor
4​
Ben Te'o
3​
Patrick Carrigan
2​
John Asiata
2​
Brodie Croft
1​

How in the ever loving **** is Milford that high? Doing better than Niu, Farnworth and Mead?? ****. off.

How in the ever loving **** is Milford that high? Doing better than Niu, Farnworth and Mead?? ****. off.
Couldn't believe how many votes he got in Rd 1. His try assists were nice, especially that kick was sexy af, but he undid everything with his second half and was a fair part of why we lost

To be tedious, I'll answer your rhetorical question literally:

In round 1 you were only given 2 votes, but 109 members voted. In round 2 you got 3 votes, but only 71 voted. Right now, that's skewed the votes towards the top 2 standouts in round 1. This most notably hurt Herbie Farnworth in third place, as he might've polled another 20-30 votes had there been a third choice. Croft and Coates would also have benefited from a third choice, and maybe Isaako.

Milford looked like he was returning to form in round 1. Or at least, he'd been told not to overthink it, just get the ball to Xavier, and that worked pretty well until Coates went off. Then he fell to shit. Or something like that. In round 2, he was up against David Fifita, who knew his shortcomings back to front. He knew all he had to do was run at Milford or Isaako near the line and 9/10 times that would be a try. So Milford got badly exposed, and hence no votes in round 2. The entire spine was jelly. None of them deserved a single vote.

Round 2 was harder to pick a standout as the entire team really was woeful. Niu and Riki weren't perfect, but were clearly busting their guts, and TPJ stood out in the forwards as being able to inflict pain on Fifita and break their defensive line. Beyond that though, it was tough to praise anyone else.

Last edited:
To be tedious, I'll answer your rhetorical question literally:

In round 1 you were only given 2 votes, but 109 members voted. In round 2 you got 3 votes, but only 71 voted. Right now, that's skewed the votes towards the top 2 standouts in round 1. This most notably hurt Herbie Farnworth in third place, as he might've polled another 20-30 votes had there been a third choice. Croft and Coates would also have benefited from a third choice, and maybe Isaako.

Milford looked like he was returning to form in round 1. Or at least, he'd been told not to overthink it, just get the ball to Xavier, and that worked pretty well until Coates went off. Then he fell to shit. Or something like that. In round 2, he was up against David Fifita, who knew his shortcomings back to front. He knew all he had to do was run at Milford or Isaako near the line and 9/10 times that would be a try. So Milford got badly exposed, and hence no votes in round 2. The entire spine was jelly. None of them deserved a single vote.

Round 2 was harder to pick a standout as the entire team really was woeful. Niu and Riki weren't perfect, but were clearly busting their guts, and TPJ stood out in the forwards as being able to inflict pain on Fifita and break their defensive line. Beyond that though, it was tough to praise anyone else.

Oh I thought you only got 1 vote. Can we start again?

Oh I thought you only got 1 vote. Can we start again?
Who do you want to give your other two votes? I'll add them in. Same goes for anyone else who only voted once. Offer stands today only.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jarro65
  • Jazza
  • johnny plath
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • KickHaas
  • Strop
  • Rambstien
  • Allo
  • Big Del
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • porouian
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.