BHQ POTS Round #10 vs. Titans

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Player of the Season Round 10 against the Titans votes. Click the Voting banner at the top of the forum or the Link below:

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
3. Hodges
2. McGuire
1. Gillett

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
3- Hodgo (he broke the Titans resistance)
2- Giillett (by far the best forward in the park, handled David Taylor superbly)
1- Hunt (for his second half)

Honorary mentions to Copley, McGuire, Macca, Barba, Lowrie and Vidot.

Oates came off after 19 minutes and wasn't seen again until Hodgo came off with 10 to go... seriously Hook?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
3. Hodges
2. Oates
1. Barba

Gave Oates the 2 despite only playing 19 minutes because they were the best 19 minutes you could hope for from a young player who is getting criminally low minutes.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
3. Matt Gillett - Put a forgettable performance behind him and played with the trademark enthusiasm we've come to expect. If everybody had Gillett's attitude last night, we would have taken the lead much sooner than the 65th minute.

2. Justin Hodges - May not have been top flight, but he's a special player and can make the most difficult plays look like child's play.

1. Daniel Vidot - I thought Brisbane won the game off the back of their ability to control territory and I thought Vidot made a big difference getting out of our own half and setting an early tempo. Still think he has a lot to learn, but he's arguably the strongest winger in the game.

Actually a tough week of voting. No real stand out performances but a bunch of good individual performances in an otherwise ugly team performance from the Broncos.

KingWebcke

KingWebcke

QCup Player
Aug 4, 2013
3. Matt Gillett
2. Justin Hodges
1. Josh McGuire

its nice to finally have a week where Parker isn't an automatic inclusion in the top 3. not disrespecting Parker at all but its always a sign that we are doing badly when he is one of the top 3 because he toiled away all night before going down with the ship.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
For someone who should be in Qld Cup, Gillett is getting too many votes.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
For someone who should be in Qld Cup, Gillett is getting too many votes.

To be fair, the standard of Friday's game was QLD Cup worthy, so I guess it makes sense.

Hodges gets my 3, with Hunt 2 and Gillett 1. Hunt was only really good for 25mins but it was those 25mins where we really needed him to step up and he did.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • rnabokov
  • Brocko
  • something
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.