BHQ POTS - Volunteer Judges Wanted

How many people are going to be on the judging panel

Well there is 19 if I count right maybe we cut it off at 25 or 30???

Ok 20 it is, as long as i can rely on you lot to vote each week!

But if for some reason there is MASSIVE interest, because being a judge is the 'in' thing then i'm sure we can expand the limit to 25. icon_thumbs_u

If someone misses 2 weeks in a row boot them out and get a newby in.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
If someone misses 2 weeks in a row boot them out and get a newby in.

Sweet, gonna ban you for 2 weeks to get you kicked off to get more votes for De Vere.

It would be the only way he will get votes from anyone other than yourself.

And there lies the problem. Even if De Vere plays like he did in that unbelievable performance against the Knights in 2002, I don't reckon you'd give him a vote.

Don't worry Jeb, I'll vote for him every week just to spite him ;-)

ningnangnong
The Rock
KrispyKris
Russo
Spoonbled
FCB BB AKA MB
Clintos
Hammo
Jebadude
Dave
Coxoi
BroncoMatt
Ghibli
ethos
gUt
broncospwn
JW
bfoord
mal
Jeza

Lucky last aye!

I'll vote de-vere every week :) Love the bloke.

broncospwn said:

I know you're joking, but I think we need a "code of conduct" or charter for the panel. That is, you can NOT vote for players based on them being your favourite, that you vow to vote for them based on their actual performance that week.

The problem with fan voted things is they ALWAYS vote for their favourite. eg, king_lockyer would always give Locky 3 points...what's the point of that?

Coxy said:
broncospwn said:

I know you're joking, but I think we need a "code of conduct" or charter for the panel. That is, you can NOT vote for players based on them being your favourite, that you vow to vote for them based on their actual performance that week.

The problem with fan voted things is they ALWAYS vote for their favourite. eg, king_lockyer would always give Locky 3 points...what's the point of that?

Yeh spot on Coxy.

I'm hopeful i can trust everyone who's put their name down to be impartial with their votes.

I'll probably put up some conditions before the season starts.

I agree with the above, everyone should vote based on who they thought was the best not who they love the most.

Hopefully the people who want to take this seriously won't ruin it by clouding their judgement and giving credit where it is due (*cough* Storm haters* cough*).

NNN, I don't see why you have to have a cut-off number of people, simply cut it off once Round 1 commences. Just a thought. You know what would be another orsm thought? If The Rock made a subforum for this!

Hammo said:
Hopefully the people who want to take this seriously won't ruin it by clouding their judgement and giving credit where it is due (*cough* Storm haters* cough*)

Hammo wants to put his picks in for round 2 already;

3 - J Lima
2 - S Manu
1 - A Blair

[icon_razz1 [icon_razz1

Don't understand what you're getting at Hammo, what has hating the Storm got to do with voting for the Broncos best player/s. Isn't this voting for the BHQ Broncos player of the year not the BHQ NRL player of the year.

Im in, if there is no cut off.

ningnangnong
The Rock
KrispyKris
Russo
Spoonbled
FCB BB AKA MB
Clintos
Hammo
Jebadude
Dave
Coxoi
BroncoMatt
Ghibli
ethos
gUt
broncospwn
JW
bfoord
mal
Jeza
Beale

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.