BHQ Tipping Comp 2008

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Well, firstly to put this thread back here again for all of your tipping comp discussions throughout the season.

The second reason I have started this up again is.... well, I haven't signed up yet. Info please, Tee, anyone?? :lol:

Sorry, correction! 2 out of 7. Also tipped the Warriors :P

Made a thread about it in Broncos talk mate.

HAHAHAHAHAH I thought so, I was looking for it going WFT.

Thanks sexy icon_thumbs_u

Anyone having any dramas logging into Oztips?

Both my wife and my logins arent working

^ It's working fine for me Browny, got my tips in earlier without any problems.

Nah I still suck!! I fired off a couple of emails to them so hopefully they fix it before I get royally screwed by getting all the away teams

I have no idea how I'm going. I gave up and tipped every round in one go before Origin 3.

I've tipped one for my work comp this week. Arrrgh, and I was leading the tipping for the quarter too. Just hope everyone else near my score had a crap round too!

I got Knights, Souths, Raiders & Manly. Got the Storm tomorra too.

I'm on three so far which isn't too bad considering. Got the Warriors, Eagles and Bunnies.

Zeros actually pretty good Rock, it'd be impossible to get zero if you tried to.

I'm 1 out of 7 this week so far! Only tip I've got right is Manly!

I hear that a lot, too.

Mostly from people who aren't winning [icon_evillaugh

Yeah, this season and the last have been pretty hard to tip.

I have 3 so far, the same as Ethos.

Bunnies, Warriors and Eagles!

I dont really know how anyone could tip 'Thurstons Cowboys' currently. I also find it hard to believe how you can tip against Manly, their form is superb, theyve won 9 in a row or something!

As for the Bunnies, I expected them to beat the Eels. The Eels are far to inconsistent and rely heavily these days on Mateo, who is now injured. GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY haha....thats up there with the corniest team songs in the league!

Ours and Cronulla's are worse though

I tipped 8/8. My first perfect round of the season. Yay!

I haven't wanted to say too much publicly during the year.

However, with one game to go I'd like to claim victory in the 2008 tipping comp.

as-fireworks-anim-1.GIF

Or claim defeat for taking out a prize-less comp.

Well Done Mark!! You are the best of the the tipsters amongst the people here

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.