Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
You know the drill by now, so vote away on your pick for the #6 jersey in the best ever Broncos team.

For those new to the competition polls, it was decided by members that Lockyer should be eligible in the fullback role, and he has been picked as the custodian for this team (overwhelmingly), so that is why he isn't here.

has to go Walters, On the field Lewis did nothing for Brisbane

Agreed draggx. There will be some Wally lovers out there who will claim he did just as much for Brisbane, what when the club was established etc.

But I don't think the Broncos have had many better servants on and off the field than Walters. Up there with Langer, Lockyer and Webcke as the standouts IMO. Easy choice.

Is there anyway to change a vote? I actually meant for Kevin Walters but picked Lewis by mistake and only noticed till it was too late.

I went Walters... great servant for us over the years, and IMO did more for us ON the field than Lewis

draggx said:
has to go Walters, On the field Lewis did nothing for Brisbane

That's not entirely true. Wally's '88 Season was Brilliant. He was the club's leading try scorer and voted best back. In fact he considers it in the top 3 seasons form wise over his career. Hi '89 & '90 seasons were plagued by injury and off filed politics.

No Doubt Kev Walters deserves the 6 jersey in this team but Wally's efforts shouldn't be sold short

The only reason I didn't give it to the King was because he was rarely at his best playing for the Broncos, maybe a little past his prime. He may have been the reason Broncos were strong from day one but Kevvie did more on the field for much longer. Also his combination with Langer can not be over looked and I feel had a great impact on the success of both players.

OXY-351 said:
Where are Stagg and Carrol?

Most likely in the list for best lock in the team, just waiting their turn. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.