BHQ's Greatest Ever QLD State of Origin Five-Eighth

Who is the greatest QLD Origin 5/8

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Berrigan have 2 votes?

i can't believe the outcome of this poll! mysterious. How on earth did anyone but Wally get a vote?

Because we live in a democratic world of free speech entitling people to vote whichever way they bloody well want.

How else would we end up with Gordon Brown, Kevin Rudd and George Dubya as world leaders? :P

All you need to do is look on Youtube for Wally Lewis and you will know that there is NO PLAYER that even comes close.

You know a few dumb bums voted in my electorate for Kevin Rudd because we were bombarded with his genius campaign "A Vote for Kevin is a Vote for QLD...QLDER!...A vote for Howard is a vote for the Blues". Argh. Shame, shame, shame.

Wally should get it, but I won't vote for him.

Frank the Tank said:
[quote="mick!":2jhpocfv][quote="Frank the Tank":2jhpocfv]if you dont have any idea who these players are or how they played you shouldnt be voting in a poll named 'GREATEST EVER QLD State of Origin xxxx'. its greatest ever, not 'greatest that youve seen lately'.

So, Stu, how did you go in the highly difficult choice of who to pick for Qld's wingers and how did you reach a decision regarding your in-depth knowledge of Kerry Boustead's game? [icon_wink[/quote:2jhpocfv]
well ive got all the State of origin DVDs (even the ones that go all the way back to 1980, the first state of origin match), having watched every one 5+ times, and i still come to the conclusion that Matt Sing is the best winger QLD have ever had icon_thumbs_u

thanks for asking mick, i appreciate how much you care.[/quote:2jhpocfv]

[icon_lol1. You definitely love your State of Origin!

I think I'm the same, just with the comps reversed (and definitely without the Cowgirls/Titties in there!). Whenever the Broncos don't win, a maroon win at least leaves me slightly content for the year.

mick! said:
I think I'm the same, just with the comps reversed (and definitely without the Cowgirls/Titties in there!). Whenever the Broncos don't win, a maroon win at least leaves me slightly content for the year.

1998 and 2006. Best years in Rugby League's existence :mrgreen:

Jebadude said:
mick! said:

Were you around to see 1971, or 1968?

Not I. And certainly not Jeb.

Do you have any stone paintings or tablets from the time so you can tell us about the story of those days?

Frank the Tank said:
you damn skippy i do! [icon_lol1.

best three days of the year. if QLD win the origin im content for the next 12 months. if we lose, the broncos/cowboys/titans have to win the premiership or its a waste of a year [icon_lol1.
icon_thumbs_u I'm the same...

bigstim179 said:
Jebadude said:
mick! said:

Were you around to see 1971, or 1968?

Bhahahahahahahahahah The rabbits??? you serious champ? lolz

jeb, 98 & 06 icon_thumbs_u don't underestimate 84 and 86!

'84 was indeed an awesome year, Hammo. What, with me being born and all!!

When it comes to the BRL, Hammo - the only two colours are Navy Blue and White, my friend!

Poor deluded man.

When the BRL was still a force, back in 87/88, the newly formed Broncos needed firepower, they turned to the east ;)

Diehards all the way, Hammo. It's in my blood!

I like the Diehards too, but we all know the best part of the Diehards left in 83!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Mustafur
  • Browny
  • Spoon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.