Biggest loss from this years roster

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Hunt is ans always be a Bronco at heart, he is leaving purely for money so it will be interesting to see how he goes at St George.

The biggest loss is Arrow, was EXACTLY what we were looking for in a lock. Oh well, hopefully Carrigan lives up to his potential.

As for Ese2, he is a loss but our future is hopefully being banked already in this:

8. Joffa
10. Haas
11. Su'a
12. Fifita
13. TPJ

15. Carrigan
16. Fai
17. The other young un I can't remember the name of.

As for Ese2, he is a loss but our future is hopefully being banked already in this:

8. Joffa
10. Haas
11. Su'a
12. Fifita
13. TPJ

15. Carrigan
16. Fai
17. The other young un I can't remember the name of.

Lodge.

We certainly have some pretty nice forwards coming through by the sounds of it, I'm not worried about that area in the slightest, my main concern right now is outside backs, a Halfback and a Fullback after Darb retires.

Corey Allan has shown plenty of promise, but seems to drift in and out of games a lot from the games I've seen, he'll need to dominate ISC over the next couple of years.

The biggest loss is Arrow, was EXACTLY what we were looking for in a lock. Oh well, hopefully Carrigan lives up to his potential.

Can't agree with you on that, a TPJ type player is what we need at lock, although it looks likely it will be Bird.

Lodge.

We certainly have some pretty nice forwards coming through by the sounds of it, I'm not worried about that area in the slightest, my main concern right now is outside backs, a Halfback and a Fullback after Darb retires.

Corey Allan has shown plenty of promise, but seems to drift in and out of games a lot from the games I've seen, he'll need to dominate ISC over the next couple of years.

A quality hooker and backs are definitely what we need coming through soon for sure.

Out of all the players we are losing now the 2017 season is finished for us, which player will we look back on in 3 or 4 years time regret letting them go.

For me, it will be Arrow. Seriously underrated on here. I think he has been really good for us this year, just not spectacular. Capable of playing big minutes, has a good offload and is a really good defender. The more first grade he plays, the better he will get.

I'll call it now, he will be playing Origin in 3 years time :D
May not be the biggest loss for the Bronx atm but I reckon Arrow is going to kick on massively at the Titans

Why has my name come up I'm am a BroncosHQ through and through.
Hunt is our biggest loss though he did put a lot of effort in and was a player that would try every week

I honestly don't think we will miss any of those players greatly. We MIGHT say "would have been nice to keep arrow/ese ese but that's the way it is" in a few years, but that's about it....

Moga: no explanation needed
Ese ese and arrow: bench players atm, ofa has kicked on enough to easily fill ese's role and arrow didn't get on the bench with a full strength squad. As a "but they'll be great in the future", pick our forward pack in 5 years and they don't make the starting side and wouldn't be the 1st picked on the bench either
Hunt: we needed a change and he needed a change. Great talent but just too mentally weak to overcame what happened. Mental strength is what we need in such a pivotal position as halfback and he wouldn't stay to play hooker (plus we need maccas defence)
Marshall: good for a year to mentor but anything more then minimum wage is a waste
Blair: we need a player like him, but not him..... the good parts of him were getting FAR outweighed by the bad bits in the end. For every good game he'd have 3 bad ones. Plus the media latched onto him so he couldn't be the grub every team needs and has
Corvo: has our fitness been anything to write home about this year?

Our fitness has never been the issue.

I would argue otherwise. we've had some serious high profile injuries this year, and while we've had the juice to fight on for 60 minutes or so, we always seem to be running on fumes for the remaining 20. I could be wrong but that's when we concede the most points in a game, is it not?

As for our biggest loss, I'd say EseEse has to be it. He's been coming into his own in recent times and it would've been nice to see a junior of ours make it big here. If you had asked me at the end of 2015 if Hunt was a big loss, I would have said yes. He's had a good 2 years to get his head right and it hasn't happened.

I would argue otherwise. we've had some serious high profile injuries this year, and while we've had the juice to fight on for 60 minutes or so, we always seem to be running on fumes for the remaining 20. I could be wrong but that's when we concede the most points in a game, is it not?

No. The final 20 is when we concede the least amount of points. We conceded an average of 5.69 points per game in the final 20. 1 try per game on average.

As for the injuries.. Quite a few of those caused by collisions.

Corvo did his job..

No. The final 20 is when we concede the least amount of points. We conceded an average of 5.69 points per game in the final 20. 1 try per game on average.

Corvo did his job..

This cant be correct as we only averaged 18 points against per game.

and mead were players that could have been moved on. Mead has under-performed all year, though to his credit, performed his best game in a losing final.

Wasn't his best game for us against the Panthers which we won? Those catches he had were brilliant

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.