Bird's Broncos nightmare gets worse

Not enough. WB should be given the final say on EVERYTHING. And not just at the club either. He should hold the nuclear launch codes to every nuke on Earth and if he decides to use one on a school he should not be questioned. I would gladly have a lobotomy if it was what he wished. He should also be given the title of "Ultimate ruler of the universe and everything in it" and at least 10 times a day everyone should stop what they are doing and give thanks in the form of a prayer for everything he has done and that we have him. I also believe a new day should be added to the week called Bennettday and on these days ppl are to attend special churches that are built in his image to give extra thanks.

You don't do this already? Colour me disgusted then.

I've had a fractured sternum, it was painful AF and I could barely breathe let alone play contact sport. No wonder his form has below average and he's out of shape. Even lifting any kind of weights with a sternum injury would be next to impossible.

I can confirm that Bird had an idea how bad his body was and the sharks did know about the state of them. The key thing - is that medical advice previously suggested it could heal with time, rather than surgery would be best option.

Its bad luck but its the way it turned out. Hes best off staying out the rest of the season and getting fit and prepared for next year.

Sorry for the delay, it seems the site doesn’t like multiple login/log-outs.

But we have misssd him at the meetings.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Dash
  • broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.