RUMOUR Board Meeting being held today at Broncos Headquarters

I heard they are unveiling a new team bus which has photos of the players on it and that Darius is not on the bus.

I heard they are unveiling a new team bus which has photos of the players on it and that Darius is not on the bus.
I would be ok with him being painted on it, so long as he was never permitted to be a passenger on it.

Last edited:
Yet he won’t have him at Souths.
But remember, Wayne is not involved in recruitment at the bunnies :rofl Not sure how Sua or Roberts got there.......but Wayne is not involved in recruitment at the bunnies!

Last edited:
I would be ok with him being painted on it, so long as he was never permitted to be a passenger on it.

.....well if he is allowed on board he cant use seats in aisles 1, 5 or 8 thanx...

We all know what needs to be done Hodges coach, Minto assistant coach. Make it happen.

Yet he won’t have him at Souths.
Well when the shit hit the fan he didn't rush to get Boyd there, which tells me even Bennett thought he had issues given their long history together. Frankly I doubt even Super League sides would be rushing to sign him.

Well when the shit hit the fan he didn't rush to get Boyd there, which tells me even Bennett thought he had issues given their long history together. Frankly I doubt even Super League sides would be rushing to sign him.
So? You can think Boyd is overly criticised without wanting him in your squad.

A news article has just been posted on the CM site about Seibold's future after the board meeting. Is behind a paywall so can't get an idea what it's about. McHunt, where are you!! Please post the story son!

Last edited:

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.