Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Matt Lodge credits Roosters coach Trent Robinson for NRL lifeline

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
So .... why is this painting the Roosters in a positive light?

This is pretty status quo:

Minimal effort for talented and/or scrap heap players.

They didn’t want to endure the ‘scandal’ and were aligned with a shit feeder.

**** the Roosters

Didn't Gould also want him after he'd done his penance for Redcliffe? I remember Gould saying he told him he owes the Broncos, I can imagine how that conversation went:

Gould: We'd love to have you at the Panthers this season.

Lodge: Actually I feel I owe Bennett and the Broncos for doing all the hard work to get me back in the game.

Gould: I think you owe Bennett and the Broncos for getting you back in the game.

Gould(to media): I told Lodge he owed Bennett and the Broncos for getting him back in the game.

Didn't Gould also want him after he'd done his penance for Redcliffe? I remember Gould saying he told him he owes the Broncos, I can imagine how that conversation went:

Gould: We'd love to have you at the Panthers this season.

Lodge: Actually I feel I owe Bennett and the Broncos for doing all the hard work to get me back in the game.

Gould: I think you owe Bennett and the Broncos for getting you back in the game.

Gould(to media): I told Lodge he owed Bennett and the Broncos for getting him back in the game.
Probably more like:
Gould (to self): I'm just going to let the Broncos cop all the flack and then have a crack if he turns out ok.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • RodF
  • Pablo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Splinter
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Griffo
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.