COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

Fury was very underwhelming in the fight but did enough to win. He obviously didn't really train for this fight and it showed. God knows where he goes from here. If he is committed enough, he can easily beat Olysk but its a major question now is he even committed to boxing now or is he happy to do circus events whilst still making a shit ton of money.

Got a $25 bonus bet for UFC 296 this weekend.

Looking to put on a 3+ leg multi. I don’t watch much UFC these days so anyone got any recommendations?

Got a $25 bonus bet for UFC 296 this weekend.

Looking to put on a 3+ leg multi. I don’t watch much UFC these days so anyone got any recommendations?

Keep in mind I don’t have great luck with betting, but as a UFC fan I’m looking at this

Josh Emmett, Shavkhat Rakhmanov, Tony Ferguson and Leon Edwards all to win.

Emmett and Ferguson there are the outsiders, especially Ferguson off a losing streak (6) but you never know.

Shavkhat is almost a given, and if you want an outsider Covington by decision or KO both pay well.

Good luck!!

Keep in mind I don’t have great luck with betting, but as a UFC fan I’m looking at this

Josh Emmett, Shavkhat Rakhmanov, Tony Ferguson and Leon Edwards all to win.

Emmett and Ferguson there are the outsiders, especially Ferguson off a losing streak (6) but you never know.

Shavkhat is almost a given, and if you want an outsider Covington by decision or KO both pay well.

Good luck!!

Pimbletts so average in this division, he had to hold Ferguson down and couldn’t finish him.

For those familiar with the Sean Strickland/Ian Garry feud.

And now Fury vs Usyk postponed till May? Punch or elbow to his right eye during Furys sparring..

Looked like an elbow to me :xxxx:

And now Fury vs Usyk postponed till May? Punch or elbow to his right eye during Furys sparring..

Looked like an elbow to me :xxxx:
Punches can cause those sorts of cuts especially when the bruising subsides.

Volk will be interesting. Usman was a beast, then he got knocked out by Edwards and hasnt really been the same since. Hopefully this doesnt go the same way for Volk.

Volk will be interesting. Usman was a beast, then he got knocked out by Edwards and hasnt really been the same since. Hopefully this doesnt go the same way for Volk.

I agree, same with Whittaker not looking himself against Dricus. Everyone writes off Paulo as a joke but he’s got serious power.

I’ve been watching a few of topuria’s fights this week and as everyone knows, he’s a very good boxer. Emmett in particular tried to box with him and got destroyed. I think volk is too smart to do this. He’ll get the win with his feints and leg kicks. Wear topuria down early and get the finish later like he did with yair.

Costa hasnt been active august 20 2022 his last fight a underwhelming decision v ol man rockhold

Topuria is gonna look like a fool if he doesn`t win decisively .
He was talkin about fighting Mc gregor after he KOs Volk . I don`t think Old Man Volk is gonna play to his script but . Looking fwd to watching Bobby Knuckles . I expect him to stick and move and frustrate the hell out of Costa .

Cejudo absolutely disrespected and thrown around in the third, sad to see how some of these former champs come back after they’ve retired.

Merab is a threat to the division.

Garry calling the Sean/DDP fight boring and having this performance is pure irony.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • Fatboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.