COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

how do you be up 3-1… then point to the centre with a bloke that’s meant to have heavier hands than you. .. and then sleep him?

Goat stuff

Poatan can be the first 3 weight class champion. Walks around at heavyweight.

I dont think he beats Jones tbh, dont think he has the skill set to beat Bones. He can punch though, so you couldnt rule him out, but even Aspinall i think if he gets into a slugging match with him i think he gets knocked out. I do agree though, he walks around at heavyweight, but Aspinall is 25kg or so heavier than him at weigh in day so he would also be a lot heavier come fight time.

I do reckon though it would be teriffic to see him move up.

I dont think he beats Jones tbh, dont think he has the skill set to beat Bones. He can punch though, so you couldnt rule him out, but even Aspinall i think if he gets into a slugging match with him i think he gets knocked out. I do agree though, he walks around at heavyweight, but Aspinall is 25kg or so heavier than him at weigh in day so he would also be a lot heavier come fight time.

I do reckon though it would be teriffic to see him move up.
He’s a bad dude… he didn’t get out of first gear today and made it look easy,

Big weight change between LHW and HW you’re right. Just looks line he would do it easy to me

He’s a bad dude… he didn’t get out of first gear today and made it look easy,

Big weight change between LHW and HW you’re right. Just looks line he would do it easy to me

I think he will step up fine tbh in terms of handling the weight.

This is up there with one of the most incredible moments in MMA.

Takes a solid shot to the jewels, Herb tries to stop it, Poatan waves him away and finishes HIll like its nothing.
Dude is next level savage.

So sick.

Pointing at the ground when you’re 4-1 up against a bloke that’s meant to have you outgunned is just some real gangster shit.

Gaethje is an absolute G as well… eye pokes, nose breaks… no excuses,
100%. Been watching UFC literally since the first event, and this card has two of the most insanely badass moments ive ever seen in combat sports.
Fucken Chills.

100%. Been watching UFC literally since the first event, and this card has two of the most insanely badass moments ive ever seen in combat sports.
Fucken Chills.
I’m only new to watching it.. but after today you can hook it directly to my veins

I’m only new to watching it.. but after today you can hook it directly to my veins
Here you go, this is Hollaway again against another bad motherfucker in Poirer.
These dudes just finished the Fourth round of an all out war, and both got up early to keep the fight going.
Legit warriors.

Poatan can be the first 3 weight class champion. Walks around at heavyweight.
If he matches up against Jones, Bones will destroy him. He will drag him to the ground and belt the living shit out of him.

Here you go, this is Hollaway again against another bad motherfucker in Poirer.
These dudes just finished the Fourth round of an all out war, and both got up early to keep the fight going.
Legit warriors.

Max had Dustin in trouble that round. I didn’t think he’d ever top his performance against kattar. But he keeps on getting better.

problem is for max is that he puts on good fights but i dont think he touches either fw or lw belt he is not on that level anymore,stick to the money fights imo maybe get that connor payday

I dont reckon Connor makes it past Chandler.
oh he likely wont but max having a chance to avenge his loss agains connor and make some money would be hard for the ufc to turn down

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.