COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

I think you could argue Fury won it. He controlled the middle portion of the fight but the first 3 rounds could have gone either way. Saying that, i thought Usyk did enough to win it.
Same here. Yes, 4,5,6 a def Fury. The first 3 is a toss up.. there is a 10-8 there for Usyk, so I think the right decision was made

Extremely close fight, the first judge card was way off. Look forward to the rematch, I hope Fury fights him on the front foot like he did in the Wilder rematch.

Extremely close fight, the first judge card was way off. Look forward to the rematch, I hope Fury fights him on the front foot like he did in the Wilder rematch.

Fury tried to clown Usyk .
Serve him right for not respecting his opponent . Rematch mandatory . I think Usyk will win that too .

Dustin performed well but was outclassed…

I reckon Islam probably thought he’d do it easier than he did…

Other than that very underwhelming card

I was hoping so bad Dustin would knock him out. Didn’t think it was gonna happen though.

damn didn't even realize this was on vintage reaper

Jiri puzzles me. He knows the power Pereira has yet he seemed to just be willing to take the shots. He does it a lot no matter who the fighter.

Anyone got a stream for tonight's Tszyu fight?

I dont think he's ever been as good as he thinks he is. I've always thought he's been way too one dimensional and easy to hit. Against somebody with real power he just got destroyed.
Thank **** for that. Now kayo/fox can STOP with the bloody 45 minutes of advertisement every nrl match or show.

Tsyzu needs a new trainer
Your not walking down the best in the division and that right there is the result of pure stupidity tactics
He can box way smarter than that but chose not to

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • cento
  • Redfern_1980
  • broncoscope
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Xzei
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Dexter
  • RolledOates
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • bb_gun
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.