NEWS Boyd calls time on Broncos fullback career

He should but he can't , he just isn't a leader imo. There needs to be someone else in the spine that can lead .

He never gets an opportunity to settle into a role, players have left, he's been moved. I believe he can do it but now he's being forced to re-learn another role.

He should but he can't , he just isn't a leader imo. There needs to be someone else in the spine that can lead .
Yeah, got to agree with this. I love the little bloke and I think he is one of the most exciting talents to have burst onto the scene in the last 30 years but unfortunately for us, he just isn't a leader. I'd be pretty excited to see what he can bring from fullback with an extended run and a decent half.

He never gets an opportunity to settle into a role, players have left, he's been moved. I believe he can do it but now he's being forced to re-learn another role.
This is true but I'm still not convinced he is the leader type. Doesn't mean he isn't a major part of our team.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.