Boyd & Milford MUST GO

F

Finna

Jun 11, 2020
I have been a Broncos fan since being at the very first game as a 12yo. Tonight should be the final game Boyd (busted and hasn’t been able to take a tackle in 2 years) and Milford (hasn’t put in an 80 minute game since 2015). I will kick in to pay their contracts out. Boyd should do the right thing and quit and Milford needs to grow a set and admit he isn’t worth half the coin he is on.
don’t blame Seibold - he doesn’t make the shit callson the last and go absent throughout the attack.

I think Siebold will drop both of them, but will it be next week or in a few more weeks, where it will be too late for 2020. After the Knights next week we have three weeks against teams that we should win in our sleep. With Boyd at centre (clueless in defence and contact-shy is attack) we could lose all three. Time to make the call on Boyd Career and sell Milford for the equivalent of a Big Mac meal...

Couldn’t even cheer his try, he really makes it hard for me to support them . I thought Macca had to go but he earned respect and I couldn’t hate him being there but Boyd’s performances really disgusts me.

Starting to believe this is true.
Maguire's head would explode and thus milf and boyd would outlast him by default. Dude would have a deadset aneurysm.

Boyd was still absent and clearly gun shy in the set line. Milford ran the ball possibly twice??
Given the storm are looking to lock in dearden- he could be locked in for $350k, leaving the remainder of Boyd’s contract (550k) to secure/extend contracts with a CLUB option. The shite legacy that Bennett left (macca 2021, boyd 20121 and Million dollar Milford 2021) is a disgrace e.

Last edited:
I'm tipping Seibold will play Boyd and Milford in the back row next week but he won't drop them.

Just about every one of Milfs kicks looked way more dangerous than Crofts. He gets them floating better, and he's going to be brilliant at helping scoring tries like this.

He made 0 mistakes , and was denied a 40/20 , assisted in 2/3 tries, and was fraction of a second of helping get the game winning try (manly hand) after a dummy and break.

When we are going well Milfs running game comes out and his more confident, when we are on the back foot milf goes in his shell its noticeable. But he played well when we had the ball he even did a really good kick on 3rd or 4th tackle to get us up field and he chased that kick and smashed parker i beileve it was.

Boyd wont get dropped after last nights performance sadly.

When we are going well Milfs running game comes out and his more confident, when we are on the back foot milf goes in his shell its noticeable. But he played well when we had the ball he even did a really good kick on 3rd or 4th tackle to get us up field and he chased that kick and smashed parker i beileve it was.

Boyd wont get dropped after last nights performance sadly.

Milford stepping up when we are on the back foot is what a lot of us probably want to see consistently, week in week out from million dollar Milford. He just disappears too much when he should be calling for it and kicking more as his kicks are more refined now. Even if the plays don’t work, if he’s having a dig, getting the ball and leading the team around then that’s better than sitting on the edges waiting.

Again, I reiterate -MILFORD and BOYD Must go!!!!!!
It is $1.8m of our salary cap and it’s not like we don’t have players in the contracted 30 that will produce considerably more. Milford: 4 runs for 9 METRES TONIGHT????????

Again, I reiterate -MILFORD and BOYD Must go!!!!!!
It is $1.8m of our salary cap and it’s not like we don’t have players in the contracted 30 that will produce considerably more. Milford: 4 runs for 9 METRES TONIGHT????????

It is a total disgrace, there is just absolutely no excuse and I reckon all nine of those metres were probably in setting up Oates who somehow didn't score, that was deadset appalling.

It is a total disgrace, there is just absolutely no excuse and I reckon all nine of those metres were probably in setting up Oates who somehow didn't score, that was deadset appalling.

You are right about Oates effort, the guy was held up 3 or 4 meters into the in goal, could have found the ground so much earlier and put the ball just past the chalk. His deterioration as a player has been shocking.

Be damned if I’m paying for an article about empty threats. All these ***** do is talk.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • barker
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • Fozz
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.