Bring back Bennett!

• Thread starter Blindside Bronco
  • Start date
What is the issue with Bellamy mate ? Surely you can’t deny that he’s a excellent coach ?

I’m sure every broncos supporter can appreciate what Bennett has done for the club and the success he’s had, but Bellamy’s storm have been thrashing us for years
And Paul Green beat us in 2015 but I don't want him as a coach.

They got him from us remember.
If he comes here I'll support him but doesn't mean he is my preferred coaching director. So what if he was from Broncos! Ennis was from here but I still think he is a parasite!

Take the age out of the question and it still is a worse option, because taking Bennett doesn't weaken Storm.

I Hate Storm more then i want Bennett and frankily any Broncos fan should feel the same, they have been a parasite to our club since foundation.
They haven’t been a parasite to the broncos.. they modelled themselves on the broncos during their infancy and have since rocketed past the broncos in nearly way imaginable

I have the right to my opinion. Sorry if you guys disagree.

They haven’t been a parasite to the broncos.. they modelled themselves on the broncos during their infancy and have since rocketed past the broncos in nearly way imaginable
Except premierships, morals, legends.. they surpassed us because we’ve gone backwards, but they haven’t passed what we were at our peak

We've been down that road before, and it's over now

Unread

Active Now

• MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.