Cowboys
Titans
Roosters
Dragons
Knights
Sea Eagles
Storm
Bulldogs

Hard finish to the season against Dogs, Dragons, Roosters, Rabbitohs and Storm of which 3 are at home. One Sunday game at Suncorp and one at Mt Smart.

*Stuck in my office just down the road from Martin Place, can't leave and might be here all day. Help me discuss and makes this day go faster lads :)

Last edited:
Roosters, rabbits, storm, Cowboys, manly and dogs all twice. Tough!

Thanks for all the Sunday afternoon home games Davey Smith. Can't wait for the TV rights deal to expire.

We should get at least 3 a season. Such a crock of shit.

I might get to take my kids to the football sometime in the next 5 years. Oh well by then the Broncos will have lost a 15 year member because they don't want to engage families.

Guarantee we'll get 2 Thursday night home games too in the final 6 weeks.

I was reading somewhere that based on last years standings we had the hardest draw!

That's a tough draw, but I like it.

For starters, we're not playing the Warriors around Origin time. I couldn't believe it took more than a year to change, but I'm grateful that it's been done.

Also, it's cool to see the Broncos take on the Panthers, Tigers and Roosters at home. We rarely get a chance to face these guys at home although it's a shame they couldn't fit the Warriors in there late into the season. Those have been great clashes in recent times, at least since that bloodbath in 2010...worst birthday present ever!

Thanks for all the Sunday afternoon home games Davey Smith. Can't wait for the TV rights deal to expire.

I might get to take my kids to the football sometime in the next 5 years. Oh well by then the Broncos will have lost a 15 year member because they don't want to engage families.

I can only see one way Broncos will get more Sunday games at home.

Lower TV ratings and crowds on Friday night.

Atleast they have finally listened and put our games off Friday night when origin is on
still pisses me off that I go to the qld origin game every year and I cant watch a broncos home game that weekend because we always play away. every single fucking season!

We should get at least 3 a season. Such a crock of ****.

You're blaming the wrong person, 9 pick what game they want and they want the Broncos.

You're blaming the wrong person, 9 pick what game they want and they want the Broncos.
It was Dave Smith's decision to give 9 the power to control the NRL schedule that tightly though. The NRL could have at least put some stipulation in that each team must have a minimum amount of day games/night games/Sunday games.

I should say the ARLC, Dave Smith would have had some say in it though I imagine.

Smith wasn't in charge during negotiations.

He was only appointed in November, by that point, the deal had been finalised.

It's not up to the Broncos though. For what it's worth I'm in the same boat as you, and actually came into this thread to see whether there will be any games I can take my young boy to this year before I decide which if any membership to choose.

On that note, when do the games times get decided? The Saturday game vs Eels could be a goer if it's on early enough.

Again far to many Friday nights for my liking I won't be able to attend many games or go the leagues club. Playiing Souths, Canterbury and Melbourne at the end will be tough if we are fighting for a finals spot.

It was Dave Smith's decision to give 9 the power to control the NRL schedule that tightly though. The NRL could have at least put some stipulation in that each team must have a minimum amount of day games/night games/Sunday games.

Would you give over a billion dollars and have no say? I wouldn't, I'd reduce that considerably for no say. It wasn't Smith either.

It's not up to the Broncos though. For what it's worth I'm in the same boat as you, and actually came into this thread to see whether there will be any games I can take my young boy to this year before I decide which if any membership to choose.

On that note, when do the games times get decided? The Saturday game vs Eels could be a goer if it's on early enough.

Eels game is the Anzac day game and starts at 8pm

Active Now

• Dash
  • Brocko
  • Ozired
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • cento
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.