Brisbane Broncos strongman David Hala looks to repay the club following injury

He's never been able to string many games together, his match fitness should improve. I'm a massive Hala fan but agree this is his last chance to impress.

Really looking forward to seeing the best of Hala in 2014, hope he has an injury free year.

Welcome [MENTION=8492]Hoffdog[/MENTION]

Agreed, if he can leave the injuries behind and get his weight down a little he could be anything

I can't see Hala ever realising his potential. If he's the strongest Bronco in history, why isn't he rampaging through defenders? He's done it maybe twice in his NRL career. I don't know what it is with him, but I suspect it's between the ears.

I can't see Hala ever realising his potential. If he's the strongest Bronco in history, why isn't he rampaging through defenders? He's done it maybe twice in his NRL career. I don't know what it is with him, but I suspect it's between the ears.

Maybe he us sub consiously think about getting another injury. Maybe get a sports psych on to him

Remember that line drop out where he ran full pace at Mitchell Pearce? That was awesome.

Remember that line drop out where he ran full pace at Mitchell Pearce? That was awesome.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was a tap after a penalty. But that should be the norm rather than the exception.

... in fact, I can't recall Haha taking too many runs after a kickoff at all. It shows that we just don't get enough ascendancy / score points when he's on.

... in fact, I can't recall Haha taking too many runs after a kickoff at all. It shows that we just don't get enough ascendancy / score points when he's on.
Not to mention the unemployment rate has increased nearly a full percentage point since we signed him from the Roosters.

I would be very happy if Hala puts a massive shot on Gallen tonight ... that smug prick needs to get taken down a peg or 3

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Emanon
  • Manlyman
  • Ondi
  • NSW stables
  • rnabokov
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.