Brisbane hopeful of bringing Billy Walters, son of Kevin, to Red Hill in 2018

Ha ha.

Glenn would actually be a great signing for them imo, but he has only just signed a new contract with us. Struggling to see who else we could possibly afford to let go.
We could give them Opacic [emoji6]

We could give them Opacic [emoji6]

lLHKAQl9bUB8bvbai8DAK4owM14dxxXoEvv7OrzEJ4aZFjqsnJoGRT9LzSyCdDm0X2UPb12nvNqwCnehOJSz-GjMl7dsrIS8e51M9ZHGu8O2mZl76Kwm4zdnCeMpKWRcpg=w268-h268-nc

It was all over the internet. It's why no one commented on the topic since last Wednesday, which is before Saturday....

Was it? The photo on Saturday he sent signing his first NRL contract must have been fake then. I'll let him know.

Storm borrowing the Roosters game plan of signing every young half they can fit in their cap.

Was it? The photo on Saturday he sent signing his first NRL contract must have been fake then. I'll let him know.
You aren't even making sense these days. I didn't deny he signed on Saturday?

You know all these players and are "in the know"?.... why are you on a broncos fan forum giving it all away for your buddies, wouldn't they get annoyed at you? Can you tell me all the inside tips you have given us that haven't already been on the internet by the way? I can't remember the last one... opinion is not fact...

Did broncos make him a offer ?

They didn't pursue it like the Storm did. He was at the Storm feeder, he's done an off-season with them. They've done pretty well for back up. Jacks went to Sunny Coast after Bears didn't want him- Storm Feeder, Croft went to Churchie and is a Easts' junior and Walters played for Easts and now Storm.

Walters has done pretty well after only two and a half years of ISC. He's happy, got the deal done Saturday and then won Easts' player of the year.

They didn't pursue it like the Storm did. He was at the Storm feeder, he's done an off-season with them. They've done pretty well for back up. Jacks went to Sunny Coast after Bears didn't want him- Storm Feeder, Croft went to Churchie and is a Easts' junior and Walters played for Easts and now Storm.

Walters has done pretty well after only two and a half years of ISC. He's happy, got the deal done Saturday and then won Easts' player of the year.

They obviously have there eye on someone else if there not being to aggressive in the market.

You aren't even making sense these days. I didn't deny he signed on Saturday?

You know all these players and are "in the know"?.... why are you on a broncos fan forum giving it all away for your buddies, wouldn't they get annoyed at you? Can you tell me all the inside tips you have given us that haven't already been on the internet by the way? I can't remember the last one... opinion is not fact...

We like the info he gives us so dont piss him off.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.