Brittany Breayley Dally M Female Player of the Year

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Congratulations. Well deserved winner. She's a gun player.

Hopefully she adds a premiership onto that list Sunday afternoon.

DoBHmvKU0AEPslv

If only nikorima could follow in her footsteps. He could easily be the next Brittany.

Tbh, i was astounded the nrl didnt make 3/4 of the nominees from the broncos MINIMUM if it was truly meant to be based on the nrlw season. Brigginshaw and baker should have been nominated as well, i was thinking itd be a set up for a roosters player to win...

Tbh, i was astounded the nrl didnt make 3/4 of the nominees from the broncos MINIMUM if it was truly meant to be based on the nrlw season. Brigginshaw and baker should have been nominated as well, i was thinking itd be a set up for a roosters player to win...

Either Sergis or Kelly. They’re the Pongas of the WNRL

Isabelle Kelly is so ridiculously over-rated.

The Roosters play the equivalent of Parra’s ‘Chuck it to Jarryd/Semi’ with her. I’ve loved when she’s gotten belted in every game so far

Not bad for three weeks’ work.
Too short a season for sure, but I still wouldn't sell short her efforts. She's obviously trained hard and given her best in the opportunities given.
Boxers might only fight once every 6 months but I wouldn't think them less athletes for it. They just focus on that one event.
That and unlike either boxers or their male equivalent, they have to perform for relatively peanuts compared to what they put in and juggle work as well.
Ruanne Sims spoke on radio what she made herself do to (she did say she loved doing it) live the life she lives. I got tired just thinking about it.
I hope these girls end their careers as full time professionals as they thoroughly deserve to, as much as anyone does .

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Shane Tronc
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.