Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

In response to us reminding you that our team is far better than yours, you quote a year old post, with a photo of yourself in it, to remind us what you looked like 4 years ago?

You're as good at footy banter as NSW are at footy.

Leave him alone. It was better times for him. After all, in just two short years, NSW win a series! He'll show that photo to his grandkids.

Leave him alone. It was better times for him. After all, in just two short years, NSW win a series! He'll show that photo to his grandkids.

"You see this kids, see how happy I am? That's because even then I knew we were so close to victory, a mere 2 years away from the greatest origin series, nay the greatest game of sport in the history of sport. A game that would rewrite history through its sheer awesomeness. These were the days of our lives - sands through the hourglass indeed..."

"You see this kids, see how happy I am? That's because even then I knew we were so close to victory, a mere 2 years away from the greatest origin series, nay the greatest game of sport in the history of sport. A game that would rewrite history through its sheer awesomeness. These were the days of our lives - sands through the hourglass indeed..."

One in a row. #Neverforget

I wonder if Roosterman goes back to the **** Pit or whatever the Roosters forum is called to brag about how great his banter is every year.

I wonder if Roosterman goes back to the **** Pit or whatever the Roosters forum is called to brag about how great his banter is every year.

It's called the chookpen and I've never used it, stumbled across it before.

In response to us reminding you that our team is far better than yours, you quote a year old post, with a photo of yourself in it, to remind us what you looked like 4 years ago?

You're as good at footy banter as NSW are at footy.

And yet he still keeps talking up NSW here despite years of painful failures. Looks like Broncoman is the Mitchell Pearce of the internet.

Last edited:
It's a crack up on Facebook seeing all these people updating their profile pics to put Go QLD on them, when in reality these people wouldn't know what club Michael Morgon plays at. It's like seeing my neighbour in a cyber space.

It's a crack up on Facebook seeing all these people updating their profile pics to put Go QLD on them, when in reality these people wouldn't know what club Michael Morgon plays at. It's like seeing my neighbour in a cyber space.

Mate, you're fucking awful at this. Your dopey fans are doing it too.

13244721_10154154207556894_8459303067086850657_n.jpg

Whatever Nashy, you don't even know who Morgan Michael plays for, you jerk. See you in cyberspace!!!

I've never even heard of Michael Morgon.

I've heard of Michael Morgan, he plays for the Cowboys.

But I don't know which team Michael Morgon plays for. Who does he play for?

A/S/L? Wanna cyber?

Nothing more serious than a rhino charging you're ass.... (I hope someone knows what I'm on about here)

Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

Nothing more serious than a rhino charging you're ass.... (I hope someone knows what I'm on about here)

Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

Gold boys. All those transcripts are amazing.

Well shit...

13319750_632003803614410_7749638811382015425_n.jpg

All this blue blood, maybe they need to see a doctor.

13232971_1026444144075712_1377569698959513600_n.jpg

This is the one I love. Every fucking year some merkin posts this up thinking they're a genius.

Is that including the old residents' games? Or am I missing something else?

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.