Broncos 2009 Draw.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Looks good for us SBBS!! Another away trip to Canberra [icon_drun [icon_drun

We also have a game at Parra this year which is good even though I dont like the fickleness of the Parra supporters [icon_lol1.

lockyer47 said:
Hmm depending on how the season goes, but the run home is not too bad. It will help if we are not certainties to make the eight.
As far as revenge against storm, I'm not interested. Winning a round 2 competition match? pffft.
It is like when Storm beat us after 06 in a club match. Worthless.

Hear hear. I hope we win because it's important we make the most of or glut of home games in the early part of the season. As far as I'm concerned the semi final was a lost opportunity. It still hurts but winning next year in round 2 won't salvage anything.

Jeza23 said:
Looks good for us SBBS!! Another away trip to Canberra [icon_drun [icon_drun

We also have a game at Parra this year which is good even though I dont like the fickleness of the Parra supporters [icon_lol1.

Parra is quite possibly the worst stadium to watch footy at. I HATE it there!

Steve said:
lockyer47 said:
Hmm depending on how the season goes, but the run home is not too bad. It will help if we are not certainties to make the eight.
As far as revenge against storm, I'm not interested. Winning a round 2 competition match? pffft.
It is like when Storm beat us after 06 in a club match. Worthless.

Hear hear. I hope we win because it's important we make the most of or glut of home games in the early part of the season. As far as I'm concerned the semi final was a lost opportunity. It still hurts but winning next year in round 2 won't salvage anything.

Exactly!
It's ridiculus when the media try to hype it up as a revenge game. Poor attempt to boost ratings for the match. They tried to do it with Storm and Manly as well. Now THIS 2008 GF is a real revenge match. You have to win the one that matters.
Ask Parra 2001
Ask Storm 2006

Wooohoo :mrgreen:
Another year against the knights at Newy! _woohoo_ I honestly can't remember the last time they DIDN'T play the knights at EAS!

I was hoping to see a game in Brisbane next year so it looks good to see them play Souths at home then the next week watch them play against the Titans.

broncoangel said:
Another year against the knights at Newy! _woohoo_ I honestly can't remember the last time they DIDN'T play the knights at EAS!

Were you there last year? I didn't make it to the game, don't think I would've wanted to be there what with it being Joey's farewell.

Yep, I was there with some of the Stable members. The Joey farewell pretty much sucked, but we ignored most of it lol. The the broncos won and spoiled the party so it was worth it :mrgreen:

I was watching from home and I saw all the Newcastle fans crying... before the game. If I was there I'd have been punched out for my niggle. [icon_lol1.

broncoangel said:

2003 icon_thumbs_u

The only time we played them was the Suncorp Stadium opening. And they won [icon_frown

Coxy said:
broncoangel said:

2003 icon_thumbs_u

The only time we played them was the Suncorp Stadium opening. And they won [icon_frown

And that was on our return to Suncorp too and the start of many losses there for a long stretch of time [icon_non

Yep we need to make Suncorp a fortress!! Nothing is worse than losing home games.. One of the goals for Henjak next season should be to win a final at home!! If we make them of course.

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • barker
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • Aldo
  • Skathen
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.