Broncos Jersey that you like that others hated

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
What Broncos jerseys you like over our 30 year history do you like that others may have hated?

Broncos Diamond Jersey - I always thought this jersey got a bad wrap for the wrong reasons, far from ugly it was just different to what the traditional Rugby League jersey you would expect. Far better then the 1999/2000 design IMO which was bland.

XeJHEQU.jpg

Broncos Energy/Storm Jersey - I absolutely LOVE this one it's probably my 3rd favorite jersey of all time for the Broncos imo, totally not one you would expect from the Broncos but IMO it just looks and feel right for a Broncos Jersey.
8664814f87fe1d0c0489119273210dd9

I think almost everyone will agree that the 2015 retro jersey is our best of all time.

My second favourite though, is a little more controversial. I love our aqua jersey and wish it would come back as a retro kit one year, collar included. The teal one with the Mauri pattern from last year didn’t do it justice.

hopoate%20%26Sailor%20fight_338439_p.jpg

2015 retro jersey for mine by a mile. Not sure the team felt great about it too but, every game they played in that jersey is very energetic, crisp and fascinating to watch. Love'em jerseys!

2015 retro jersey for mine by a mile. Not sure the team felt great about it too but, every game they played in that jersey is very energetic, crisp and fascinating to watch. Love'em jerseys!

What's this about the team not liking it?

Loved the white 2006 away jersey - as soon as I knew we’d play the GF in that, just made me feel better (all psychological I know, but who cares).
Also liked the yellow one from the late 2000’s.
Finally, really dig our grey away jersey from last year.

I liked the ergon one also @GCBRONCO

Yep loved the turquoise jersey from around 2001/2002. Great jersey.

Absolutely agree on the Broncos Energy jersey @GCBRONCO, I love those colours

I really liked our 2011 Heritage Jersey.

I also liked the 2008 Heritage jersey, despite the big WOW logo in the middle.

I also really liked this jersey.

Darren-Lockyer-Hand-Signed-Broncos-ReturnTo-LangPark-Jersey-_1.jpg

These jerseys weren't popular with the fans.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Morkel
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Organix
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Aldo
  • Mighty Bronx
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.