NEWS Broncos poker machine pokers poke middle finger at honest QLDers

Honestly, who buys an away jersey anyway?

Well if this shit keeps up with no signs of change incoming, I think every member should pick out a broncos jersey they can live without and donate it to the cause and we will make a pile of them to send an actual statement

Whose bringing the kerosene?

Well if this shit keeps up with no signs of change incoming, I think every member should pick out a broncos jersey they can live without and donate it to the cause and we will make a pile of them to send an actual statement

You can get them cheap on Taobao but they will take 6 weeks to arrive. But about $30 including shipping is pretty good to go and throw it or burn it at BroncosHQ.

I’ve got one from like 09 that’s about 7 sizes too small now. I’ll donate it

You can get them cheap on Taobao but they will take 6 weeks to arrive. But about $30 including shipping is pretty good to go and throw it or burn it at BroncosHQ.

Might have to get a poll going and get everyone to jump on.

6 weeks is perfect timing. They will arrive just after the Eels put 50 on us again in Round 19. Tell me that is not a sign?

Might have to get a poll going and get everyone to jump on.

6 weeks is perfect timing. They will arrive just after the Eels put 50 on us again in Round 19. Tell me that is not a sign?
There’s more games left? if this was a video game I would have rage quit already!

Which of you "rusted on fans" are considering a new team now?

im happy to do skids on the doorstep while the mob is burning merch.

Most suppliers on there won't ship to us anymore. DHGate is more welcoming to the western consumer for replica jerseys.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.