Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did a decent job for them last year when the Roosters were having their dummy half injury crisis. I'm not aware if he has played any first grade this year. I don't really have an opinion as I haven't seen enough of him. He might be a handy workhorse, not sure of his attacking ability though. I think he's a Qlder (might be wrong there).

I've heard this too. I don't think he is all that great but he is a Qlder and he isn't named Turpin, so that's gotta be something right?

Something to get excited about is he got 3 tries and 14 try assists in like the first 10 rounds in NSW cup. Did **** all for the rest of it but if we can find that early in the year Ben Marshke we might be improving something. I would have loved Simpkin but to hard to pry someone like him away from the tigers. Even a Mamouzelos or Joshua Cook would have been nice.

And then there was one.

Index
Screenindexs

Cant tell who it is on my phone but dude in the back right if the last pic seems to be smelling his fingers lol

It’s Bullemor.

Has Kevvie lost the press gallery - or is he talking about the Tigers?

I believe Ethan Bullemor is going to change professions at the end of this season - he’s going to become a professional banker
8AA4047B EA83 448C 8824 98FB2C427C79

that was in reference to the Tigers
Interesting timing though. Badel almost never tweets about clubs outside SEQ, or gives opinion, for that matter. Meanwhile, all the stories since us bombing out have started turning up the heat on Kevvie. Badel's been a staunch Kevvie loyalist up until now.

I have reserved judgement from this issue until now. I believe based off purely performance Kev should keep his job. Last month was awful I get that but our team has improved 2 years in a row. Also we have a winning record of 13-11 which is probably one of the highest records to ever miss the 8. We did have our issues with fatigue, key injuries and suspensions throughout the season and I can’t think of a game where we genuinely had our best 17 out on the field. In the end statistically we didn’t have a top 8 attack and we didn’t have a top 8 defence. We were literally 9th in both categories.

Kev has done what he was hired for but now we have the glaring issue of is he the man to carry it on. I say no regardless of top 8 or not I hold that opinion. Whilst Tyson’s comments were a **** of a thing to do I think they point out that Kev is a figurehead for other peoples work. I genuinely think that he has lost the dressing room and when that happens I don’t care who you are it’s time to move on. I love Kev and will continue to do so. I hate that we would have to do this to a legend but the reality is that better coaching is possibly required.

If Kev is to stay I think at the bare minimum we need to move on from our assistants. Two very underwhelming assistants in my books.

looks like arthars will be definately returning ... warriors confirmed this morning

I see they are also getting rid of Asi, that seems a weird one, didn't they clamour over getting him a bit like Walsh? I guess they've decided it is cleanout time. Not a great time to have nothing in your squad with there being such poor depth across the NRL and a new, desperate team also coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • bazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dazza 92
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.