Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Redcliff misfits will pick up Smith and Munster. Cant see titans taking a risk on him and distorting their cap even further.

uncle nick will make smith a rooster

I think Redcliff misfits will pick up Smith and Munster. Cant see titans taking a risk on him and distorting their cap even further.

The Titans have already reportedly made an offer for Smith ... It wouldn't surprise me if they were the ones to make the million dollar a season offer for Smith

The Titans have already reportedly made an offer for Smith ... It wouldn't surprise me if they were the ones to make the million dollar a season offer for Smith

They would be nuts to do it.....they'll have massive dollars in Fifita, Smith and Tino, then big dollars in Liu and Fotuaika. They'll probably have north of 40% of their cap tied up in five forwards.

I'm not sure losing any of those players would be the end of the world, though would like to keep Herbie and Patty, Oatesy too as I want to him to be a lifetime Bronco.

those 3 should definitely be our priority.

i don't think any of them would command huge dollars ... and I think all 3 would stay if given a fair offer, which we should definitely do, as they are quality NRL players

Wallace would be a good pickup if we can get him cheap. Hes kinda stagnated at Titans, but i think that's more to do with the squad and coach.

uncle nick will make smith a rooster
I’m not so sure. I think Robbo rates Verrills pretty highly and they have Radley as the long term 13 so I’m not sure where Smith would fit in?

I'm not sure losing any of those players would be the end of the world, though would like to keep Herbie and Patty, Oatesy too as I want to him to be a lifetime Bronco.
Yep those 3 would be my priorities. I think Herbie would be the most in demand from other clubs
Oatesy has taken unders to stay before and im hoping he's a bronco for life.
Albert, Mead and James wouldn't be asking for much if they go on in 23

Wynnum five eighth Jack Campagnolo will join the Rabbitohs.

Played for JD at the Pride, I think ISC signings will increase at Souths under JD. Had a very good year this year, easily his best- younger brother too at the Blackhawks so might be angling to get him as well.

Joe O'Callaghan is also head of pathways at Souths and coached the Pride and worked under JD.

I’m not so sure. I think Robbo rates Verrills pretty highly and they have Radley as the long term 13 so I’m not sure where Smith would fit in?
The Roosters will stockpile them both.. Verrills on "$175,000" / yr & Smith on "$450,000"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • Spoon
  • Stix
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Fitzy
  • westy316
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • Alec
  • armchair
  • Johnny92
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.