Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thank the heavens for small mercies that we never took him. He's the sort of player Kevvie has just finished flushing out of our system.

Bingo. We need a strict "No dickheads." Policy going forward. TPJ was the last straw for me.

I'm not that sure Wayne is a great fan of Corey tbh.
He wasn't, then he was, then he wasn't, then he was again. Not sure where he's at now but I know this for a fact, having heard it from Corey himself. He was pissed that he signed with the Rabbits then Bennett did the same. Probably more worried than anything

I'm not that sure Wayne is a great fan of Corey tbh.
What’s Wayne and Tom’s relationship like? Seems like Wayne didn’t really rate him at the broncos but tbf he was competing with Bird Roberts and Staggs who were pretty capable players in their prime.

What’s Wayne and Tom’s relationship like? Seems like Wayne didn’t really rate him at the broncos but tbf he was competing with Bird Roberts and Staggs who were pretty capable players in their prime.

Opacic? If you mean him he actually really likes Tommy and they get on really well. He used to get a bit of friendly banter from the other players, especially Gillo about him being Wayne's golden boy 😂 Think he just liked Toms attitude and work ethic and how he would basically play anywhere he was asked and just got on with things without whining. Being a team player goes a long way with Wayne i think.

Opacic? If you mean him he actually really likes Tommy and they get on really well. He used to get a bit of friendly banter from the other players, especially Gillo about him being Wayne's golden boy 😂 Think he just liked Toms attitude and work ethic and how he would basically play anywhere he was asked and just got on with things without whining. Being a team player goes a long way with Wayne i think.
Strange that he didn’t hold onto him. Seems like the most obvious signing for the phins. High odds?

Strange that he didn’t hold onto him. Seems like the most obvious signing for the phins. High odds?

He didnt want to let him go, but he got a good offer from the Cows. I think he will be a target for the Dolphins seeing as they are his club really from a kid.

Mozer signed for 2022 and 2023 from reports but fox sports doesn't appear to mention the 2023 season no doubt to line up the future article titled... "dolphins to steal young broncos future cameron Smith superstar" in 2 to 3 months, eg Cobbo

Mozer was offered an upgraded deal and signed until 23 in November last year.

Nrl squad in 2023.

registered to the site to like this post...what the hell am I doing, I cant figure out how to like the post?
Old man eyes at work here :)
Ha, ha, you’ll fit right in here!

Slug Monster, slug Monster are you lurking?......

I will not be extorted.

Or the dog gets it. And don't get the cops involved.

Shoot the dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.