Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Favourable" could mean anything, 100% if it was a big name signing he would've for sure mentioned the name, why wouldn't he?

When they've got like 1 signing, any additional signing at this point is favourable.

He wont name names because he will want to stay on good terms with Wayne and the Dolphins. I dont know why some of you are in such a rush to see them signing players. It been what, 3 weeks since they could sign anyone? They will be just fine.

We still have over a whole season of clubs sacking idiots before dolphins even take the field. There will be a few for them to pick and choose from. Wayne will fix them.

we're week 2 of the pre-season (many players still haven't even returned yet) ... i predict that Dobbo and the rest of his media mates will have about 20 different teams named between now and round 1
no ... throw 1000 darts at the board, you'll hit the bullseye eventually
Dobbo wouldn't have any idea ...

So Dobbo and Badel were right about Pat Carrigan. You were wrong. As always.

He wont name names because he will want to stay on good terms with Wayne and the Dolphins. I dont know why some of you are in such a rush to see them signing players. It been what, 3 weeks since they could sign anyone? They will be just fine.
Hard to say.

One part of me says they'll end up with a bunch of toilers and Q Cup'ers that never quite got their shot and will do OK but basically will struggle most of the year (won't come last, some shithouse sydney team will do the honours there, i think our time has passed... i hope...).

Another part says contracts don't mean shit so it doesn't really matter who is under contract RN cause it could change in a week.

I can't recall him being wrong about the Broncos this year. Or at least, he's effectively been a relay for Kevin Walters, as reliable as that conduit's been.

he started the Carrigan to Dolphins rumours

he started the Carrigan to Dolphins rumours
You need to brush up your reading comprehension, otherwise you're going to keep having these meltdowns over everything you read. The rumour was he knocked back the first Broncos offer and that Bennett was pursuing him, not that he was signing with them. Which, it transpires, was true.

He wont care with that new contract he just signed until the end of 2024. They seem just so badly run at the moment.

what do you mean "at the moment"?

I can't remember a time they weren't

He wont care with that new contract he just signed until the end of 2024. They seem just so badly run at the moment.
His contract isnt so straight forward. Managers and players are already off, club has no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.