Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Surely the Broncos could get him a $1M Third Party advertising contract. Dude is hot, fit and popular. Shouldn't be hard to line up something with a watch brand, or a car brand, or something to that effect.
He is a walk up start for TPA's, brands will be falling over themselves to sign him up.

Dude is hot, fit and popular.

That back flip is money in the bank .
Also that was part of the CBA the use of players images ... Reece has a bag .

everyone just needs to take a breath and calm down...
Cat Meditation GIF

The way he already speaks, looks and plays. If he stays at the Broncos his whole career he could play for a pie and coke and he’ll still retire a very rich man.
Yeah he's basically like a Michael Jordan of the Broncos where he could make alot of money from sponsorship etc.
Obviously not to Jordans level but he's pretty much the Perfect poster boy, he puts bums on seats both male and female.

Being worth 1.2 mill at the Titans does not mean they're worth 1.2 at the Broncos

Gotta be some KPIs involved in the 10 years ?
eg playing 1st grade . Fit and able to play . Maintaining standards in training and pre season ??

Slightly off topic, but not. On what planet is Tino worth $1.2M?! I know it’s the same mob that signed Fifita for $1.25M 😂 but come on… those signings are fu*king insane. Good players, worth 900K and 750K respectively.

Yep they've thrown money at them like they are game winners but the reality is those two blokes (and Fifita is his best form for years) still couldn't win the Titans more games than they've lost this year ..........utter madness.

Not a dry seat in the house.

I've said it before, but we must be the best looking team in the comp. There are some serious lookers running around out there at the moment, and the mullet ratio is way down, which is always a good thing.

I'm not saying they should bring back a Men Of League calendar, with a special Broncos edition... no, actually that's exactly what I'm saying.

He is doing a Mundine and doing Boxing lol, this is a weird one.

Granted the money in Boxing is huge, even Paul Gallens little Career was making him way over double what he was making at his best years in NRL.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Mick_Hancock
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Stix
  • kman
  • Broncosgirl
  • sooticus
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wild Horse
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.