Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

For us I’m confident the club will just go with madden, then possibly black.

But since we are just throwing all options on the table, Weaver or Boyd would be handy to target

Weaver maybe, but big no to Boyd.

Hi Folks, well it's another year and Mam still hasn't signed up. What's the reason for the delay. Does he want?
A. More money
B. A bigger Kia
C. Or world peace?

Does anyone here still like Jye Gray? Any chance we bring him back? I don't think he's signed with Rabbits beyond this year.

Does anyone here still like Jye Gray? Any chance we bring him back? I don't think he's signed with Rabbits beyond this year.

If Mam signs long term, where is he getting a shot? Madden is earmarked for 7 and despite Ilias having a pretty poor year, Gray couldn't even got a shot at Souths. Not liking his chances with us at present.

If Mam signs long term, where is he getting a shot? Madden is earmarked for 7 and despite Ilias having a pretty poor year, Gray couldn't even got a shot at Souths. Not liking his chances with us at present.
He'd be depth, and is talented enough to provide some competition for Madden..

Demetriou isn't exactly an oracle. He said Ilias was the greatest halfback Souths have had or something.. I think Ilias is crap. Jye Gray no doubt is better IMO. Would be a good pick up for most clubs.

Gray got through 11 Flegg games last year and won their best back award and moved up to top 30 for 24. They made him captain too. I think Souths are pretty happy with him- I would say this season is all about Cup and maybe an NRL game.

I hope they dont have Mam earmarked for the halfback spot because he simply isnt a halfback. It would be like the Milford experiment all over again.
I'm not advocating shifting Ezra or Reece (not broken), but pick the three you'd rather pay to watch:

Mam, Walsh, Madden, Sailor?

I'm not advocating shifting Ezra or Reece (not broken), but pick the three you'd rather pay to watch:

Mam, Walsh, Madden, Sailor?
What does that have to do with Ezra being suited to play halfback? He is a running 5/8 which is his strong point. He isn't suited to being an organiser at all.

What does that have to do with Ezra being suited to play halfback? He is a running 5/8 which is his strong point. He isn't suited to being an organiser at all.
I'm not arguing in favour of moving Ezra, but at the same time a halves combination of Walsh and Mam would be undeniably electric. I'd be more concerned with Ezra's lack of kicking game than organizing (see Alfie for more on that topic), but he's going to need to work on that anyway.

I hope they dont have Mam earmarked for the halfback spot because he simply isnt a halfback. It would be like the Milford experiment all over again.
No, it would be more like when Thurston moved to 7 from 6. He was good.

I'm not arguing in favour of moving Ezra, but at the same time a halves combination of Walsh and Mam would be undeniably electric. I'd be more concerned with Ezra's lack of kicking game than organizing (see Alfie for more on that topic), but he's going to need to work on that anyway.
1. Cobbo
6. Walsh
7. Mam
9. Mozer

Could be good. Probs something to consider in a couple years.. Not yet..

1. Cobbo
3. Mariner
4. Staggs
6. Walsh
7. Mam

Why the **** would you even entertain the idea of moving Walsh. He is going to be the best fullback in the world for the next 10 years on his current trajectory. (something we haven't had on our books in a very long time)

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • HarryAllan7
  • BRC088
  • Wendall Taylor
  • broncoscope
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • jd87
  • abashii
  • rj9
  • Midean
  • kiwibronco
  • Painin the Haas
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.