Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Yeah mate, I bet Kev also told Ezra not to get a licence. Probably put the keys in his hand, cocaine in his nose and said - Go drive straight at the first Uber you see Ez.

All this has to be Walters fault.

This has to be the dumbest post i've ever seen on here. Ever.

We all know it was Billy that did all that, not Kevvie 🙄

This has to be the dumbest post i've ever seen on here. Ever.

We all know it was Billy that did all that, not Kevvie 🙄
I'm pretty sure you suggesting I educate myself on how players are sacked was dumber. Ill be sure to enrol in an NRL contract and organisational governance training course so that I can mix it with twats on the internet like Wolfie!

I'm pretty sure you suggesting I educate myself on how players are sacked was dumber. Ill be sure to enrol in an NRL contract and organisational governance training course so that I can mix it with twats on the internet like Wolfie!

You posted that before i saw this one.

Definitely should use this opportunity to sack Mam.

I think Ben Hunt would be the best target to replace him.
I'd be ok with sack Ezra, pending results etct etc, see what happens with who we have next year, Madden Reynolds Rodgers Walsh at 6 and have a crack at Moses for 26 27.
Ezras money plus Reynolds money should be plenty plus left overs. Moses says he wants to be in a team that has a real chance of winning a GF, if genuine, there isn't a lot of options so he takes a reasonable offer.

If it is an experience and leadership signing we're after, any merit to looking at Frizell?
He has a player option in his favour and not guaranteed to be in Newcastle.
Would immediately be an improvement to our 2RF depth and allow Riki/Piakura to be rotated and kept fresh. A valuable mentor role to those two also.

This is one of the reasons I would be keen to sign Welch. Yes he's past it but he has leadership experience and would be a great support for Reynolds. This is probably the biggest thing we missed from Capewell this year.

I'm sure it's nothing, but I have a mate who saw Staggs down in Woolloongong over the weekend. Was definitely him, he knows his footy/players. Holiday? Meeting Flanno? Who knows.

Drums most certainly also beating louder here in the south of Sydney about Hunt signing with Brisbane. Just rumours of course, but hearing lots more of it over recent days.

If it is an experience and leadership signing we're after, any merit to looking at Frizell?
He has a player option in his favour and not guaranteed to be in Newcastle.
Would immediately be an improvement to our 2RF depth and allow Riki/Piakura to be rotated and kept fresh. A valuable mentor role to those two also.
I'd take Frizell on a 2 year if he was available.

Agree Welch is pretty trash these days. I think he's probably good from an off the field perspective but would offer absolutely nothing on it

Anyone actually heard any new rumours lately?
Nope. Not in this thread. This is mainly for people to discuss people they'd like Broncos to sign. Anytime anyone posts a rumour, everyone hounds them demanding to reveal their source and if they don't then they are discredited. Leading to nobody posting any rumours in here.

Active Now

• Elcapitano20
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Skyblues87
  • Scorchie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Harry Sack
  • mieko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • Horseheadsup
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • davidp
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dexter
  • Painin the Haas
  • johnyE
  • cento
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.