Broncos rule out making a play for Pearce

Well, I am in the minority here. I would take Pearce for sure and here is why. He is a good defender, plays straight and has a good kicking game. Exactly the pieces of the puzzle we need and what would allow Milford to do his thing.

I don't like him, but I do think he would improve the team, so I'd take him - but I really don't think it's happening so it doesn't matter

As mentioned previously, if his name wasn't Mitchell Pearce, you'd take him in a heartbeat.

Id be totally on board with us making a play - he'd slot perfectly into the vacant #7 and provide us with what we've missed, kicking and game management.

Rumours today are that they will keep Pearce and offload Keary.

Rumours today are that they will keep Pearce and offload Keary.
This makes more sense, but Pearce still would have to take his medicine and accept he is the apprentice again. Hopefully this all leads to turmoil with in the group!

Edit: Pointless

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Pearce is better than Taylor at this stage, but we know that he's a noted choker, even makes Orford look like Lockyer. His best attribuye is using the edge hole runners as well, and our back rowers sort of struggle with that at times. No thanks.

I'm surprised the roosters don't buy cam smith as well with their bottomless salary cap

It appears Keary will be the one let go.

He has been offered a contract extension but it was a lowball offer and he declined it. The Roosters won't be able to afford to give him what he wants.

We should take Keary, he is highly underrated on here.

Can't see how Keary fits in to our team. He's an okay player but he's not value for money in our setup.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Swordfish
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.