NEWS Broncos Set New Membership Record

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Brisbane Broncos have broken its membership record.

The Broncos on Friday announced this year’s membership tally had reached 36,516 to date, eclipsing the previous record of 36,420, which was set in 2018.

Broncos CEO Dave Donaghy praised the fans for getting behind the club and choosing to become part of the Broncos growing membership family.

“Our club has the best members of any sport in Australia and their support has been unwavering in recent years,” said Donaghy.

“It’s been amazing to see even more supporters coming on board as members in 2022 and choosing to become part of our Broncos family.

“On behalf of everyone at the Club, thank you to our incredible members for your ongoing support of the Broncos.”

The Broncos’ average home crowd also headed in the right direction in 2022, growing back to 29,594 from the last pre-Covid season average of 29,521 in 2019.

36516 members image 3

Thats quite surprising...given our form of the last 3-4 years

......and with Redcliffe coming into the league.

Thats quite surprising...given our form of the last 3-4 years

......and with Redcliffe coming into the league.

I imagine a lot of them would be the single game memberships they tend to do each year like the Derby ones.

So you're suggesting the numbers are tweaked....?

So you're suggesting the numbers are tweaked....?

Pretty much. I reckon a large chunk of those would be the single game memberships. I think if you didn't count those, that number would be less by several thousand.

Pretty much. I reckon a large chunk of those would be the single game memberships. I think if you didn't count those, that number would be less by several thousand.

I had similar......suspicions.

What have we become...that makes us tell lies?

Also people that signed up in the purple patch….

Does the club still ask members for part of their inheritance?

might as well do the same as every club does.

e.g. does any believe that the Storm have 37k ticketed members
Didn’t the titans get done years ago for inflating crowd numbers? Blaming it on a faulty ticket gate or something?

How many of those were accidental auto renews.... sneaky fuckers.

Active Now

• Allo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • lynx000
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.