OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Bird now gone Tesi would have to be close to our first choice option. I'm concerned about what happens when that already incredibly thin depth gets tested when these guys inevitably break down again.
I am too, to be fair but my god Chambers is desperation town. I'd rather just take another spoon than cheer him on if I'm honest.

Hopefully we announce some actual decent signings. Luke Capewell, Mansour and Allan would be a nice start.

I am too, to be fair but my god Chambers is desperation town. I'd rather just take another spoon than cheer him on if I'm honest.

Hopefully we announce some actual decent signings. Luke Capewell, Mansour and Allan would be a nice start.

We have so little attacking opportunities as it is, imagine squandering them with a panic kick on the 3rd tackle.

Ew Mansour yuck, poo, barf and **** NO! That's nearly as bad as Benji Marshall (cold shutters).

Kurt, no thanks to having Luke back

How is that different to rumours from journalists?
I certainly hope that is a rhetorical question. If not I'll answer it with a rhetorical question, have we sunk that low we are now behaving like so called journalists?

Last edited:
cant recall watching jack johns play anyone have an opinion on him that might have watched him in lower grades?

Manipulation of the salary cap by executives has nothing to do with no salary cap. No salary cap means the fans have a say in the outcome when they invest in membership by providing more money for the club to spend on players. The manipulation at the moment is just who has the avenues to do so (a billionaire who has a strong passion for the club and doesn't have to answer to shareholders, or a favourable outlook from the NRL on medical retirements).
People joke about the roosters and souths getting away with stuff, and the storm having the ability to keep 3 highly sought after dummy halfs even with an extensive history of salary cap rotting but people just gloss over the fact that they all have billionaires PRIVATELY invested in their clubs. Do people honestly think billionaires would sit there and watch their teams lose and then go and play by the salary cap rules of an organisation that is worth a 10th of their value? The titans suddenly have expert cap management, a couple years after Darryl Kelly and Rebecca frizzle buy into it again/now. They are planning to sell it eventually back to the community. They'd double their earnings with a successful club, in sure they play by the rules lol. The warriors are privately owned too, they seem to always be offering overs for players. Why is it always the same clubs I wonder...
Well, you cast aspersions and finish with snide innuendo yet furnish no proof. 5g a problem for you too? It's classical conspiracy thinking.

It's extra weird too because all these billionaire funded clubs are, according to you doing dodgy deals and ignoring the cap yet when that accusation is made against the Broncos, well you know how you rationalize that and defend tbe Broncos.

Manipulation of the salary cap by executives has nothing to do with no salary cap. No salary cap means the fans have a say in the outcome when they invest in membership by providing more money for the club to spend on players. The manipulation at the moment is just who has the avenues to do so (a billionaire who has a strong passion for the club and doesn't have to answer to shareholders, or a favourable outlook from the NRL on medical retirements).
People joke about the roosters and souths getting away with stuff, and the storm having the ability to keep 3 highly sought after dummy halfs even with an extensive history of salary cap rotting but people just gloss over the fact that they all have billionaires PRIVATELY invested in their clubs. Do people honestly think billionaires would sit there and watch their teams lose and then go and play by the salary cap rules of an organisation that is worth a 10th of their value? The titans suddenly have expert cap management, a couple years after Darryl Kelly and Rebecca frizzle buy into it again/now. They are planning to sell it eventually back to the community. They'd double their earnings with a successful club, in sure they play by the rules lol. The warriors are privately owned too, they seem to always be offering overs for players. Why is it always the same clubs I wonder...
This is just nonsensical.

Those 3 Dummy Halves might be well sought after now, but that really wasn't the case to the same extent when they signed their current contracts, so their value on the open market today is irrelevant in Melbourne's current salary cap because they are not on the open market, they're still locked up under existing contracts at Melbourne.

Payne Haas is also getting paid a shitload less than he's really worth on the open market but luckily for us he signed a 6 year deal before he'd really cracked first grade, so his current hypothetical value is irrelevant because he gets paid what he agreed to at the time of signing.

Harry Grant and Brandon Smith are no different to Haas in this example. If Melbourne choose to release them it will be because of player welfare and contentment, and nothing to do with not being able to fit their current contracts under the salary cap.

They left with mitch222, hope he's just waiting for confirmation 🙏
Maybe he was just talking out of his brown eye... Mind you that seems to be the most popular Avenue on this forum at the present.😉👁️

Maybe he was just talking out of his brown eye... Mind you that seems to be the most popular Avenue on this forum at the present.😉👁️
You are probably right but he seemed sure until Joe told us the deal, haven't seen him since lol

So apparently the rabbits have released 7 players, Penrith also had a clean out. These are clubs that had success this season, so what have the broncos done since the season ended?
They hired a coach and a couple assistants. They had a netball identity come in and do a review of the club= a total basket case. They have supposedly found a new CEO. They offloaded Bird despite the new coach allegedly indicating that he had use for him. They released SOS. Have I missed anything?

Kevvie planning to roll out this side next year?

1. Shearer
2. W.Sailor
3. De Vere
4. Inglis
5. Hancock
6. Kevvie
7. Alfie
8. Lazarus
9. S.Walters
10. Civoniceva
11. Tallis
12. Thaiday
13. T.Matterson

14. J.Hetherington
15. Carlaw
16. Cann
17. Miles

What could go wrong?
Fake news.... Wheres Milf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Midean
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.