OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you two wouldn’t want the Broncos to sign Kurtis Rowe as depth?

That was the talking point. What are your opinions?

Not really. We have Issako, Bird, and Niu capable of filling the fullback role equally well if not better than Rowe. You can throw in herbie and the incredibly average Arthars as well. I'd prefer to see Bird and i dont see an NRL fullback in Niu or Issako. We dont really need signings for depth in any position, we need players who can do a job in the 17 even if its for just 12 months. IF we do look for depth players, we should be looking at centers first.

Not really. We have Issako, Bird, and Niu capable of filling the fullback role equally well if not better than Rowe. You can throw in herbie and the incredibly average Arthars as well. I'd prefer to see Bird and i dont see an NRL fullback in Niu or Issako. We dont really need signings for depth in any position, we need players who can do a job in the 17 even if its for just 12 months. IF we do look for depth players, we should be looking at centers first.
No in his fairness Kurtis Rowe is a really educated depth signing that could really progress into something

No in his fairness Kurtis Rowe is a really educated depth signing that could really progress into something

Jack Ahern has been a better fullback at ISC level than Rowe and would probably offer us more with his kicking and ball playing, but still no better than what we have. We just dont need a depth signing at fullback.

Apparently Bennett/Souths have signed Tautau Moga.

I really would have considered him a potential signing here at Broncos.

Would love for him to fulfil his potential at Souths and make the QLD side. We need a big centre like him.
He knows his way to the sideline

Why are we looking at NSWelshmen? Get Qlders in for goodness sake, get some of the old culture back. And we don't need more unproven kids!
Have you seen the state of the QLD squad this year? There’s no enough depth in Queensland to just sign QLDers

Have you seen the state of the QLD squad this year? There’s no enough depth in Queensland to just sign QLDers

Fair point but the other point of my post is getting lost a bit, we don't need more unproven kids.

Anyone see the tackle Koroibete just pulled off on the monster Kiwi winger? Bring him back to league!

Allan has been pretty solid for Souffs, and would easily be an upgrade over all the Broncos fullback options, but what's his ceiling really? Does he have potential to be a top 5 fullback?

Allan has been pretty solid for Souffs, and would easily be an upgrade over all the Broncos fullback options, but what's his ceiling really? Does he have potential to be a top 5 fullback?

I personally think so, yes. Many probably disagree though. But if it is a 2-3 year deal, you aren't putting all your eggs in that basket.

Can he pass, catch, run and most importantly have some sort of support play?

If yes to the above then we need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.