NEWS Broncos target Green as Bennett successor

I included that game, I would have included a few from Souths and Brothers too but somehow I think they would have gone over his head and he wouldn't know who those teams are. Bennett was fined for commenting on Manson loving Wynnum.

I just started with when they started fining coaches. Gave the first couple.

If saying every tough call always goes against us isn't whinging then I am not too sure what is, if saying we would have won a comp but for Harrigan isn't whinging I misunderstand the word.

They all do it, Green, Bennett maybe not Girffin. He's pretty good at not doing it. That's why I find it strange when people ignore history or don't know it. Just different styles- Bellamy and Green get all emotive while Bennett will use his subtle ways to make sure everyone knows what's pissed him off.
Haha I don't remember mentioning him not whinging, can you quote me on it? Maybe I'm missing when I said it? This isn't the first time you have changed what I have said and argued against it.

READ THE POINT YOU'RE DEBATING AGAINST....

And are people seriously having to go back to a game in 2002 to prove that Bennett is a massive whinger? Seriously lol it kind of goes against the actual point you're all making.

"That guys always breaking the law! He ran a red light in 1987!"

I included that game, I would have included a few from Souths and Brothers too but somehow I think they would have gone over his head and he wouldn't know who those teams are. Bennett was fined for commenting on Manson loving Wynnum.

I just started with when they started fining coaches. Gave the first couple.

If saying every tough call always goes against us isn't whinging then I am not too sure what is, if saying we would have won a comp but for Harrigan isn't whinging I misunderstand the word.

They all do it, Green, Bennett maybe not Girffin. He's pretty good at not doing it. That's why I find it strange when people ignore history or don't know it. Just different styles- Bellamy and Green get all emotive while Bennett will use his subtle ways to make sure everyone knows what's pissed him off.
Bennett whinges

Read....

With your eyes......

Haha I don't remember mentioning him not whinging, can you quote me on it? Maybe I'm missing when I said it? This isn't the first time you have changed what I have said and argued against it.

READ THE POINT YOU'RE DEBATING AGAINST....

And are people seriously having to go back to a game in 2002 to prove that Bennett is a massive whinger? Seriously lol it kind of goes against the actual point you're all making.

"That guys always breaking the law! He ran a red light in 1987!"

You might want to settle down a bit. Your posts have been a bit over the top and they are a bit ridiculous.

But, you stated that Bennett does not blame refs. A statement which has been proven to be incorrect.

Regardless of when it happened, he has still blamed the refs. More than once. There are more examples of recent times as well where he has had a go at the refs. Just like Green, just like Stuart, just like every other coach that has whinged and blamed refs, Bennett is in that list too.

Spin it all you want, that's what you said and it's just not true.

I think we need Bellamy for sure , he can bring a #7 with him aswell if Wayne doesn’t get it sorted
Just imagine what milf could be under him too
Milf is one.

McGuire is another.

I think our team is incredibly talented but we aren’t tough enough mentally and I don’t think we do the one percenters well all of the time.

Sometimes it’s like the players need to be calmed down.

Bellyache would do wonders for this team.

You might want to settle down a bit. Your posts have been a bit over the top and they are a bit ridiculous.

But, you stated that Bennett does not blame refs. A statement which has been proven to be incorrect.

Regardless of when it happened, he has still blamed the refs. More than once. There are more examples of recent times as well where he has had a go at the refs. Just like Green, just like Stuart, just like every other coach that has blamed refs, Bennett is in that list too.

Spin it all you want, that's what you said and it's just not true.
I am calm. I fail to see how you can judge my level of calmness via words on a forum? Have I sworn or abused anyone?

I like debating people on here but when they twist what I say time after time or act like they know more then others because they watch the local reserve grade it annoys me. I also don't like when people act like everyone else has agendas but they are completly free of them...

You can also twist it anyway you want... when the word "always" is put in front of something it implies that the person has done it more then once every 15 years. From a 700 game career there are two examples? Every year (except for last year because it was so comprehensive) Paul green has lost a game in a finals series he has blamed the referee, or the nrl directly.... to put them in the same class in regards to blaming the refs for a loss is "ridiculous"...

I may have missed an example from 16 years ago but the fact you have had to go back 16 years to confirm that a coach blames referee is ridiculous lol. Bennett has lost over 300 games at nrl and rep level. You guys have used an example from 2002 lol.... seriously....

calmer-than-you-are-gif-4.gif

If we are looking for a coach that never whinges, then we may as well just go back to Hook ... because he is the only coach i can recall to never whinge.

I don’t want Bellamy anywhere near this club.
He and the Storm have systematically gone about destroying the game one dodgy, win-at-all-costs, tactic at a time.
Call me old fashioned, but I don’t care how many games they win, I don’t want that garbage at the Broncos.

I don’t want Bellamy anywhere near this club.
He and the Storm have systematically gone about destroying the game one dodgy, win-at-all-costs, tactic at a time.
Call me old fashioned, but I don’t care how many games they win, I don’t want that garbage at the Broncos.
+1

QRL wanted Green when he declined they settled on Walters. Broncs will likely do the same.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.