Broncos to be outright first if tigers lose

Even though it doesn't really mean much after 3 rounds it's still a nice achievement. We've been largely written off this season and were only going to be making up the numbers. I think we've been very impressive and the signs are there we won't be down the back end of the ladder. The team deserve a big wrap.

Steve said:
Even though it doesn't really mean much after 3 rounds it's still a nice achievement. We've been largely written off this season and were only going to be making up the numbers. I think we've been very impressive and the signs are there we won't be down the back end of the ladder. The team deserve a big wrap.

It has a bit of a 2000 season feel to it. Broncos were written off that year by most, and got off to an unbeaten start for 7 rounds, topped the ladder at the end of the season and won the title.

Too early to say the same result is coming, but the start is definitely promising and there's that feeling there. Back in 2000 we had the injection of Ben Ikin and Harvey Howard into the team, Shaun Berrigan, Dane Carlaw, Brad Meyers, Ashley Harrison all made their mark. Lote Tuqiri went from being a prospect to a star.

A few similarities in the Broncos this year.

Coxy said:
Steve said:

It has a bit of a 2000 season feel to it. Broncos were written off that year by most, and got off to an unbeaten start for 7 rounds, topped the ladder at the end of the season and won the title.

Too early to say the same result is coming, but the start is definitely promising and there's that feeling there. Back in 2000 we had the injection of Ben Ikin and Harvey Howard into the team, Shaun Berrigan, Dane Carlaw, Brad Meyers, Ashley Harrison all made their mark. Lote Tuqiri went from being a prospect to a star.

A few similarities in the Broncos this year.

Nothing new for the Broncos to get off to a good start for the season. To some it may mean nothing that they are on top three rounds in, but to those teams due to meet them soon, how they have achieved those three victories means a lot.

I believe this Broncos team is the best all-round team you have had for many years. They are faster, fitter, more unpredictable in offence and more steely in defence.

New players have quickly bought into the culture and are adding value immediately. To win the way they did last Friday without Lockyer and Hunt is scarey for the rest of us.

Good luck with injuries and continued game focus and the Broncos will be playing the Titans in the Grand Final. _woohoo_

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • johnny plath
  • BroncoFan94
  • FACTHUNT
  • theshed
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • kman
  • Fitzy
  • Behold
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.