Broncos v Warriors - Build Up Thread

H

HITMAN82

BRL Player
Jun 4, 2008
He'll be issuing anyone who isn't pulling their weight with a swinging arm to the throat

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I'm looking forward to seeing Hoffman have a run again. He looks the goods.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The loss of Hunt is huge, probably cuts our chances by 30% as we rely on his second man shifts as much as Family Guy relies on homsexual jokes.

With that said, I rate Hoffman and I hope he show's us what he's capable of. We should still win this game, we'll just have to rely on other players to get the job done.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
What does everyone think of the yellow jersey we'll be wearing tommorow night?

To raise money for Lace Armstrong's charity i believe.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
NZ are $3 head to head even after Hunt has withdrawn. I not one for betting against my team but that is overs.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Anyone else get the feeling that this might be a season defining moment for us ?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Definitely jarro. One way or the other. Win well - and by well I mean look strong for the 80 minutes, even if it's a close game - then season could well be back on track. Play poorly (even to jag a win) and I think it spells the end to be honest.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I agree.

This game, more than any in recent rounds, seems to me to be the one that will shape our course this year.

Surely Henjak and Co. must get the side revved up for a massive performance ..... players just have to understand that a good performance tomorrow night is absolutely vital to us going anywhere in this years comp.

Let's hope the boys give us a performance we can all be proud of icon_thumbs_u

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Hunt has been ruled out, Josh Hoffman is his replacement.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
I'm looking forward to seeing Hoffman have a run again. He looks the goods.

We rated him last year. I like him.

S

Sabu_2008

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008
I am amped for this. Heading to our local, Bronco'd out, ready to cop shit from all angles! Love it.

hopefully the boys can pick up their nuts and play some decent footy. We need or forwards running hard and our dummy half delivering good ball. The rest will work itself out.

A

azza79

NYC Player
Sep 16, 2008
jarro65 said:
Anyone else get the feeling that this might be a season defining moment for us ?

Very much so, I think the boys will step up to be counted tonight, a solid victory tonight to lay the platform for the charge towards the finals. (or is this wishfull thinking....?)

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
azza79 said:
jarro65 said:

Very much so, I think the boys will step up to be counted tonight, a solid victory tonight to lay the platform for the charge towards the finals. (or is this wishfull thinking....?)

Nothing wrong with a bit of wishful thinking [icon_wink

This game is huge for us ... a real 4 pointer (with the bye next week)

We need a good win to get us back into this damn comp !!! icon_thumbs_u

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Last time we had a "4 point" game we got really lucky against Wests Tigers. To me that was the real start of our slump. We were cod ordinary that night going into the bye.

We need the opposite this time. We need a really strong performance going into the bye, because we're notoriously bad post-Origin.

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ezpz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • MrMoore
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Richby
  • Bucking Beads
  • bert_lifts
  • Browny
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RodF
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.