Broncos-v-Warriors Toyota Cup Pre & Post game talk

Great game, great finish.

Broncos had some exciting moments, but need to pick up their defence. They did well to come out and win it in the end. Never give up :D

That was so sweet! i was going nuts at the end haha. cant wait for sunday lets get young broncos!

not too happy about the other thread being locked as i wanted to quote someones post, but im always complaining about threads being locked so whats new huh?

pennywisealfie said:
not happy about the other thread being locked as i wanted to quote someones post, but im always complaining about threads being locked so whats new huh?

FFS Penny we can't win with you, use the friggin copy and paste function and stop whinging your worse than Craig "Bellyache" Bellamy [icon_non

We change the format re game talk and spoiler threads after people like you whinged they didn't like the other way, and now your whinging about this new format.

I like you Rock, but you aren't a Queenslander are you? Never give up icon_thumbs_u

anyone know if the u20's GF will be shown on 9 or is it only on fox sports

bfoord said:
anyone know if the u20's GF will be shown on 9 or is it only on fox sports
On Ch9 mate, heard it on the Footy Show this morning.

Coverage starts at 2pm Sydney time. Daylight savings starts so I think 1pm for QLD'ers.

and Victorians will be lucky to get the game live? or has channel 9 actualy put it live across the country?

So wish this one was at Suncorp!

Actually quite amazing to see that the teams which finished 1 and 2 in the regular season for BOTH the Toyota Cup and NRL are fighting it out in the grand final. For all its flaws, the McIntyre System still well and truly allows the cream to get to the top...

This will be the game of the day IMO. Toyota Cup footy, while sometimes lacking in defence and caution, is intense and entertaining. The Raiders have been a bloody awesome side all year and will be VERY tough to keep from the trophy, but our boys can definitely do it.

Really looking forward to this game. Have really enjoyed watching both teams go round this season, but Canberra in particular. In fact, I've probably enjoyed the U/20's more than the first grade comp! The raiders are a very talented side and the broncos will need to be seriously on their game to beat them.

At least now I can wear my broncos jersey to the club we're watching the game at!

Game is live on Fox so Victorians etc will get to see it.

Good luck to the young guys.
Exciting games to watch and that try in the on the hooter was a heart stopper.

bianc said:

And none of them will watch it. Seriously, the Storm are wasted on them. Cut them :P

Yes, Hammo, that's the bitterness talking

This is the main game imo. Carn the Broncos!!!!

Coxy said:
Main game? It's the only game.

I'll second that motion, the other game does nothing for me, only person worth cheering for will be Archer [icon_evillaugh

Coxy said:
bianc said:

And none of them will watch it. Seriously, the Storm are wasted on them. Cut them :P

Yes, Hammo, that's the bitterness talking

Meh, don't cut them, move them to Central QLD. [icon_wink

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.