Broncos vs Dogs rd1 anyone going?

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013
As the title suggests. Im going to have a ticket for the game as a part of my below the border membership and i won't be able to attend, I'm pretty sure its just a GA ticket, so if anyone is going and would like it its theirs (Free of course). I should receive it in the post in the next week and once i do ill mail it out.

Cheers

I would love to go, but it is played in Sydney. i'll be overseas missing about rounds 2 and 3 ... i get back on the friday of round 4

Ok well if anyone ends up needing it let me know.

ahhh thr gods are smiling... mr cammac, despite your presuasions on this forum which i am willing to overlook.. i might throw my hat in the proverbial for this tik.... i very nearly got the below the border package too but im now in the process of leaving sydney! but ill certainly consider stickin round to watch barba give hassler & the leb army the shits at anz or whatever its called now.

let me know if you dont have any takers!

any reqs if it works out lol.. nothing involving running onto the field & getting arrested. throwing a blue & white painted themed variety of fruit at a certain player was on the cards, but in light of this evenings events thats off the table..

I'll be there in the members stand. Anyone keen to say g'day to a fellow Sydney Broncos supporter, let me know. I'll be with 2 of my Doggies supporter mates, hope we smash them LOL.

ahhh thr gods are smiling... mr cammac, despite your presuasions on this forum which i am willing to overlook.. i might throw my hat in the proverbial for this tik.... i very nearly got the below the border package too but im now in the process of leaving sydney! but ill certainly consider stickin round to watch barba give hassler & the leb army the shits at anz or whatever its called now.

let me know if you dont have any takers!

any reqs if it works out lol.. nothing involving running onto the field & getting arrested. throwing a blue & white painted themed variety of fruit at a certain player was on the cards, but in light of this evenings events thats off the table..

Ticket arrived today, if you want to pm me your details its yours cheers and glad it will be going to use!

hmmm, no nunchucks.... may have to dress neutral? kanga jersey maybe??? otherwise will have to **** rabs to try get a corp suite or spot in commentary box!!!!

i think we're good things for rd1, (all the more reason to dress non-qld affiliated).. but at the risk of sounding like a fair-weather, its more a random punt on this being a cracker - if the team start with the gusto they did last year i dont think we'll have the same challenge manly put up 12 months ago (EaD Toovey...), but who can miss an opportunity to e/watch a Hasler coached team open the season with an 'L'??? hooraa!!

I reckon we shouldnt go because the bulldogs fans are really angry about us stealing ben barbra from them and then stuffing them around about Hoffman. Theyre going to smash us anyway and then we're going to look like fools at the airport going back home.

I reckon we shouldnt go because the bulldogs fans are really angry about us stealing ben barbra from them and then stuffing them around about Hoffman. Theyre going to smash us anyway and then we're going to look like fools at the airport going back home.

Cool story.

Would love to have gone as its only bout to hours to Sydney from Where I live in the Hunter Valley but im Flying overseas the next day lol. I land back in Australia at 6am on the da we play the knights here in Newcastle so its gonna be a long day for me.

GoodlUCK sus you are flying the flag for HQ! Glad the ticket could go to use! there is every possibility my other tickets for the membership will be up for grabs also so hop someone will be able to use them!
hmmm, no nunchucks.... may have to dress neutral? kanga jersey maybe??? otherwise will have to **** rabs to try get a corp suite or spot in commentary box!!!!

i think we're good things for rd1, (all the more reason to dress non-qld affiliated).. but at the risk of sounding like a fair-weather, its more a random punt on this being a cracker - if the team start with the gusto they did last year i dont think we'll have the same challenge manly put up 12 months ago (EaD Toovey...), but who can miss an opportunity to e/watch a Hasler coached team open the season with an 'L'??? hooraa!!

We are going to struggle to make the top 8 this year probably finish 10th.
Hoffman doesn't want to be here , Barba just moved up to be close to family, Thaiday wouldn't be too happy either.
There will be a lot of issues that will come to light early to mid season.

Broncos need to realize that Footballers are humans not puppets.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Volvo Driver
  • ostin86
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncs30
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
  • bert_lifts
  • Ejbroncos
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • barker
  • Santa
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.