Broncos vs Dogs rd1 anyone going?

GoodlUCK sus you are flying the flag for HQ! Glad the ticket could go to use! there is every possibility my other tickets for the membership will be up for grabs also so hop someone will be able to use them!

cheers cammac! if i live to tell the tale and dont end up kidnapped in the boot of a bmw doing laps up & down george st, i hope to return the favour if you find yourself in brissy (from abt rd3 onward...)

HV i lived near nobbys beach in 2006... always regret not getting to more games that year!

sorry to keep bumping this thread.. "cool story" is right, lol, are we meeting one of FIHs other personas?

Instead of criticizing why not tell us how you would have handled things... Barba came here for family? Is that meant to be a negative point??

Instead of criticizing why not tell us how you would have handled things... Barba came here for family? Is that meant to be a negative point??
Well it's not like he wanted to come over because he wants to improve his game and win a premiership that's not gonna happen thats something he couldve had at the bulldogs.

He came over not to put in but to take from us, using us solely as a source of income so that he can still earn money but also be close to his kids.

That's not the right reason or attribute for a first grade footballer to have.

You could be overlooking the fact these guys are professionals footballers and as such would always be looking to add value to their next contract by being as good at their job as possible.

Well it's not like he wanted to come over because he wants to improve his game and win a premiership that's not gonna happen thats something he couldve had at the bulldogs.

He came over not to put in but to take from us, using us solely as a source of income so that he can still earn money but also be close to his kids.

That's not the right reason or attribute for a first grade footballer to have.

Dude was a Broncos fan when he was younger. The worst part about your trolling isn't the fact that you're actually a Bulldogs supporter. It's that you're not actually a girl on the internet. And you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Dude was a Broncos fan when he was younger. The worst part about your trolling isn't the fact that you're actually a Bulldogs supporter. It's that you're not actually a girl on the internet. And you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids![/
Yeah so what if he was a broncos supporter when he was younger . I was a dragons supporter when I was younger but since saw the light.
Ben was rejected by the broncos for being too small ,obviously writing him off , I doubt he would've continued supporting the broncos after that.
The bulldogs with their insightful knowledge of player development took him in and developed his natural talent helping him achieve the highest order of accolades to become the dally m player of the year.
Unfortunately without the proper surroundings and coaching it is unlikely he will be able to maintain that status.
Good luck cause you're gonna need it this year ... Suckers!!!

Dude was a Broncos fan when he was younger. The worst part about your trolling isn't the fact that you're actually a Bulldogs supporter. It's that you're not actually a girl on the internet. And you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids![/
Yeah so what if he was a broncos supporter when he was younger . I was a dragons supporter when I was younger but since saw the light.
Ben was rejected by the broncos for being too small ,obviously writing him off , I doubt he would've continued supporting the broncos after that.
The bulldogs with their insightful knowledge of player development took him in and developed his natural talent helping him achieve the highest order of accolades to become the dally m player of the year.
Unfortunately without the proper surroundings and coaching it is unlikely he will be able to maintain that status.

Well... You sure told us. You are totally rad

* wrong thread *

While I'm here I might as well put in two cents worth. I'll be watching the game. I'm hoping yesterday fires the boys up.

Surely radical change is on the cards.

Last edited:

Broncos have rejected me heaps and I'm still a huge fan. Granted I'm not very good at playing footy and they've never seen me play.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.