Broncos Vs. Dragons - Match Thread

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
OK, I have never ever made a bet, but I put $20 on us to beat the Dragons lol. C'MOOOOON!

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
KrispyKris said:
OK, I have never ever made a bet, but I put $20 on us to beat the Dragons lol. C'MOOOOON!

Good luck with that icon_thumbs_u

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
It's going to be a blow out. Realistically, they are the 2nd best team in the comp with a gun forward pack, awesome defence and improving attack. We are a bunch of rookies. All bets are off once they are out on the field though.

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
I hate the waiting for a game like this to start. It’s like jumping out of a plane with a faulty parachute, there is a chance it could open, but realistically in your heart you know that’s just not going to end well.

If these kids don't played committed for the full 80 or worse, give up as they have done recently, this score could get really ugly.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Dragons look abit nervous.

Broncos look focused..

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Is it just me or did Lui's headshot look like someone photoshoped his head onto someone else's head?

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
That's what has been happing this season, poor ball control in scoring position.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • kiwi2
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.