Broncos vs Panthers

I really don't care the result, we have stuck with them for 77 minutes and have had a million additional HIAs including Cleary. The Broncs will take so much from this tonight.
I'm the same, but I'm fucking ropeable about the blatant exploitation of the HIA. For the commentators to comment on it and then sort of umm and ahhh about it. Disgraceful.

He's trying to kick it to Coates... but it's not the right angle for a right foot kicker

I dont usually have a pop at the refs, but tonight they got a field goal from a pass off the floor after the ref called held by a player who should have been off for HIA, then we got a try scored against us by the same player.

Hey apparently they've all come through the system together this panthers team. Just in case you didn't know. But yeah they've all come through their junior's system together the panthers. Cause it might not have been mentioned.

Hey apparently they've all come through the system together this panthers team. Just in case you didn't know. But yeah they've all come through their junior's system together the panthers. Cause it might not have been mentioned.
Do remember cleary is the best chaser of kicks in the game, chasing his own kicks which are just amazing

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Strop
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.