Broncos vs Rabbitohs [Round 15, 2021]

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
A guy at the pub told me that there's a crazy conspiracy theory going around that someone in the Club is sabotaging the Spooncos from the inside under the guidance of a secret NRL black ops team so that a 2nd team can gain new fans.

On a scale of 1 being silly and 10 being highly likely. Where do you think the theory sits?

Been pretty sure of it since Rd3 2020

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
Lads, I know most of my concerns are flooded out by PineappleHead, but seriously, there is something of a pretty regular pattern here. Now, is it really the Broncos that are consistently making the same errors every single match, or is it the refs?
This is probably a discussion better had elsewhere, but is it really so hard to believe that a group of players that struggles with pretty much every other aspect of the game also struggles with discipline?

ParraMania

ParraMania

NYC Player
Apr 4, 2017

Been pretty sure of it since Rd3 2020
Wow. It would be easy to do.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Worst defence I’ve ever seen this season it’s a FUCKING DISGRACE **** you kev do something

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
fresh legs through the middle catches us out

I

ivahugewang.

Jun 27, 2020
A guy at the pub told me that there's a crazy conspiracy theory going around that someone in the Club is sabotaging the Spooncos from the inside under the guidance of a secret NRL black ops team so that a 2nd team can gain new fans.

On a scale of 1 being silly and 10 being highly likely. Where do you think the theory sits?
**** off back to doesntmatta you parasite.obviously don’t have any friends to talk to on your own shit fan site.🖕🖕🖕🖕

BruiserMk1

BruiserMk1

NRL Player
Contributor
Sep 9, 2015
It's been said a million times but WTF do these muppets do at training?

No line speed in defence, no communication, no aggression.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • kat00
  • BroncosMan
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.