Broncos Vs. Raiders - Match Thread

18-0 Broncos in the Under 20's with only 20 minutes gone.

Boys are going to have to do similar tonight.

I've been hearing strong whispers that Lockyer is gonna be playing tonight!!!!

...wait no. thats the pain medication after i had my wisdom tooth out today. my bad guys.

Reminds me of 2001 when there were strong whispers Tallis would turn up and play against the Eels in the Prelim.

It didn't happen.

pennywisealfie said:
...wait no. thats the pain medication after i had my wisdom tooth out today. my bad guys.
Can I have some? It might make the night a bit more bearable...

I couldn't find any articles on Wallace.
Is he going to play halfback or 5/8? I really want to see him at 5/8!

Off to Suncorp, I hope the boys to pull it out of the fire tonight and prove everyone wrong icon_thumbs_u

Big Pete said:
[icon_frown
I have seen a few people mentioning here that Wallace is playing 5/8 as if it were a fact. So I got my hopes up :(
I really believe he'll be better for us at 5/8 but that's probably for another thread.

I have absolutely no expectations tonight, if we win great, if we lose fair enough, if we get thrashed then the whole team should hang their heads in shame.

If we win by more than 15 then that will be absolutely massive but I just can't see us beating the Raiders let alone beating them by 15 points...

I read Wallace was playing 5/8 and Hunt half..can't seem to find the article though :/

I reckon we will do it tonight and we will be all celebrating...and then souths beat Illawarra :S

If that scenario took place only one thing would be for certain.

Coxy: The effort was there.

Big Pete said:
If that scenario took place only one thing would be for certain.

Coxy: Wallace was pathetic for the Dragons and cost them the game.

Fixed icon_thumbs_u [icon_razz1

Broncos 24
Raiders 6

FTS Glenn
LTS Falou
MOM Parker

but the Rabbitohs will beat the Dragons and we will miss finals.

Damn, I thought it was already past 7pm there and I was all ready to watch it live! I'm using Justin TV, is there a better one?

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • eggstar10
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrMoore
  • Xzei
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncorob
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • Swordfish
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.