BroncosHQ now has a YouTube channel.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I would like to announce that BroncosHQ now has a YouTube channel.

I will be uploading videos to there from now on, as well as on Facebook. Make sure you subscribe if you want to be updated whenever new videos are uploaded!

I just uploaded the very first video to the page. It's one I've been working on for a while now. Pretty much to show the best tries throughout the regular season.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I noticed in that video was how much we underrate Alex Glenn, he had a LOT of nice touches in some of these tries, I'm glad we've re-signed him.

Nice work on setting this up .... I'll be sure to subscribe

Subscribed ... love the video, really makes you realise how good a year Milf/Hunt have had ... some superb highlights there !

Hopefully they stay together healthy/happy for years to come and become our greatest ever halves pairing :takdir:

Job well done! Common denominators

1. Hunt/Milford
2. Alex Glenn
3. Reed
4. Boyd

Is Glenn back next week?

Job well done! Common denominators

1. Hunt/Milford
2. Alex Glenn
3. Reed
4. Boyd

Is Glenn back next week?

Yes Glenns combination with Milf is really working nicely, he's running great lines and Milf is hitting him with the perfect pass more often than not.

Saw the FB video. Too good. you are a legend @Super Freak .

Thank you.

A question, does the audio sound a bit hollow on the facebook video?

Sounds a bit hollow for me, and a tad out of sync.

Subscribed ... love the video, really makes you realise how good a year Milf/Hunt have had ... some superb highlights there !

Hopefully they stay together healthy/happy for years to come and become our greatest ever halves pairing :takdir:

Probably should have called it "The Milf and Hunt Show"

Facebook usually compresses videos man remember. They do the same with photos.

I would like to announce that BroncosHQ now has a YouTube channel.

I will be uploading videos to there from now on, as well as on Facebook. Make sure you subscribe if you want to be updated whenever new videos are uploaded!

I just uploaded the very first video to the page. It's one I've been working on for a while now. Pretty much to show the best tries throughout the regular season.

Awesome idea, SF. Great video too!

Last edited by a moderator:
" Ohhhhh Milford you can't do that" - Rabs

Brilliant!

Awesome work [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION]

Subscribed

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Yem
  • Justwin
  • bazza
  • johnny plath
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • barker
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Bronx48
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • LittleDavey
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.