BroncosHQ Tipping Comp - 2016

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Here it is again, folks. Another tipping comp.

Clink on the link below for the competition link and password.

https://broncoshq.com/other-fantasy-games/28133-2016-broncoshq-tipping-comp.html#post2728477

Entry is free.

Just like last year, there are three prize categories. Prize money has changed but thanks to the Broncos Football Club, we have some Nike Broncos Merchandise to giveaway!

1st - $100 + Nike Broncos Merchandise
2nd - $50 + Nike Broncos Merchandise
3rd - $25 + Nike Broncos Merchandise

Just to clear up a few things.

There can only be one winner for each prize category, so members will be ranked by points and margin.

I will be posting reminders every Wednesday in here and on Facebook to remind people to get their tips in.

If for some reason you can't get your tips in, then please message me either on here or the BroncosHQ Facebook page with your tips. If you fail to get your tips in, you will be scored 0.

There won't be any Joker rounds or bonus points.

At the end of each round, I will post the ladder in this thread.

This comp includes rep and finals games.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck!

Note: The members that joined my tipping comp last year will automatically be added.

Last edited:
I'm in. Thanks for running this SF, should be fun.

I hate tipping the margin in Round 1, it's literally impossible.

Awesome work mate ... Count me in

This is fantastic news and a wonderful innovation on behalf of Nashy an hes superb team of customer service proessional ,such as Super Freak! Freakie ,could you please just confirm/clarify entry fees for this comp, an, is it open to basic subscribers or only premium package subscribers of BHQ? Would love to participate but afraid we cant justify the extra cost of upgrading at this stage due to school/medical fee.

Perhaps there might be discount rate option for long term member or something like this?

This is fantastic news and a wonderful innovation on behalf of Nashy an hes superb team of customer service proessional ,such as Super Freak! Freakie ,could you please just confirm/clarify entry fees for this comp, an, is it open to basic subscribers or only premium package subscribers of BHQ? Would love to participate but afraid we cant justify the extra cost of upgrading at this stage due to school/medical fee.

Perhaps there might be discount rate option for long term member or something like this?

Entry is free and it's open to anyone who wants to join.

So, if we were in this comp last year, do we have to sign up for it again ?

So, if we were in this comp last year, do we have to sign up for it again ?

Don't think so. It's the same comp, just a different name.

Does it say you have joined?

Ađd another. Ill give it a crack. Thanks for the opportunity

Alright boys, time to get cracking once again.

Agreed Rally Towel. I am looking forward to competing in this competition ever so much. Many thanks to Freakie for coordinating an contributing the prizes out of hes own pockets.

Lets get it ornnnn boiz!!!

Agreed Rally Towel. I am looking forward to competing in this competition ever so much. Many thanks to Freakie for coordinating an contributing the prizes out of hes own pockets.

Lets get it ornnnn boiz!!!
Perhaps hubby might like to join in too?

Can access on his 640xl if he can't keep his hands off it...

I have come out of BHQ retirement to play.
Look forward to playing and meeting new members and kicking it with the old crew :)

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.